Windows 10 lagging while gaming
Discus and support Windows 10 lagging while gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 on my PC and its lagging in games. I played Farcry 4 in the previous version it was running smoothly but when i reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abbasimeerali, May 17, 2022.
Thema:
Windows 10 lagging while gaming
Loading...
-
Windows 10 lagging while gaming - Similar Threads - Windows lagging while
-
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Windows insider programme: asus rog
in XboX InsidersWindows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Minecraft for Windows is lagging
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft for Windows is lagging: Minecraft for WIndows is buggy and shows 20-40 fps, on servers it shows 60 fps. I can't play normally with my friends in the normal world. In Xbox it shows that Minecraft should work fine on my... -
New high end pc on windows 11 has delays and lags on League of Legends
in XBoX Games and AppsNew high end pc on windows 11 has delays and lags on League of Legends: I have really struggled with trying to figure out past 8 months why I am getting stuttering and lag when playing League of Legends (looks that things happening and I lose seconds on my screen too)... -
Windows 11 PC is lagging more than my xbox
in XBoX Games and AppsWindows 11 PC is lagging more than my xbox: I got a pc last year and the wifi was fine until about September. I also have an xbox in my room when I have guests or friends over, but when we play, the xbox gets 20 ping while my pc gets 300+... -
Parties lag severely if the xbox app is behind another window.
in XBoX Games and AppsParties lag severely if the xbox app is behind another window.: I have recently noticed that if i am playing a game, have a browser up, or have any window up for that matter, my parties lag so severely that i cant understand what people are saying. I have...