windows 10 fall creators update screwed up my games

Discus and support windows 10 fall creators update screwed up my games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the forced update of fall creator update on my computer none of the Microsoft games have been working. I can sign in to them but either the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mk352, Mar 27, 2018.

1. mk352
    mk352 Guest

Ever since the forced update of fall creator update on my computer none of the Microsoft games have been working. I can sign in to them but either the games won't load or they freeze up with a black screen when the advertising is trying to play. Please help,
    it happened before when I updated to the fall creator update and I ended up getting rid of that update and going back to the previous update and they worked fine again. Now they forced the fall creator update on my computer.

:)

mk352, Mar 27, 2018
  2. Minecraft Beta doesn't start after Windows 10 fall creators update

Hi,

could install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update without any problems on my notebooks Thinkpad 500 and Thinkpad 520.

Result - my purchased Microsoft Minecraft Beta works well on T500 but not on T520. After long time loading returns to start button.

Tried shut down and restart, checked if all necessary ports are open, deleted and reinstalled Minecraft Beta and had a chat with XBox support without any success.

Finally I uninstalled Fall Creators Update and now Minecraft Beta works as before on T520.

Dietrich

DietrichGoerg, Mar 27, 2018
  3. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    When starting Forza Motorsport 7 it closes again in the loading screen.

Hi!

Have you checked the installation of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update?

From what I read, it would seem a memory problem due to the latest FM7 update. Try decreasing the graphic details and try again.

DominumStige, Mar 27, 2018
  4. Tormaz Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update

Hello!

What do you mean by latest Microsoft update? For the game? Windows Updates? Creator's Update? If you're not currently running the Windows 10 Fall 2018 Creator's update, I would definitely recommend installing that.
  5. l Cobby l Win User

Cannot connect to XBOX one through companion app at all. I have tried all troubleshooting guidance

You can check if your pc it´s updated at https://support.microsoft.com/es-co/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-fall-creators-update
  6. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One wireless adapter on Windows 10 keeps disconnecting

Hello!

If you did a clean install of Windows 10, I would definitely make sure you have some of the feature updates (Ideally Fall 2018 Creator's update). It's very likely it will start working better once it's updated.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl again!

8. Grandpapa Jone Win User

Not able to download forza horizon 3

Hey everyone, my new computer was not up to date and after a few hours of downloading windows fall creator, I have access to all the xbox games including mine! thanks for your help everyone!
Thema:

1. windows 10 fall creators update screwed up my games - Similar Threads - windows fall creators

2. How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect a Xbox 1 (Wired) to Windows Vista?: I've tried many links, but they don't work, and the videos that I watched told me to install a driver to get it to work, If you have any working links please tell me!...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  5. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  6. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  7. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  8. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  9. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  10. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...