Windows 10 Edition, code problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 Edition, code problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So on the 1st of August 2015, I redeemed the free code I got, for already buying the Java edition of Minecraft, on my Microsoft-account, and haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinTrolle, Sep 20, 2017.

1. KevinTrolle
    KevinTrolle Guest

So on the 1st of August 2015, I redeemed the free code I got, for already buying the Java edition of Minecraft, on my Microsoft-account, and haven't played it since, but now when i wanna download the game, I can't.. it says i have to buy the game and my
    code doesn't work since it already have been used before :/

I have no idea what i am supposed to do, and i really don't want to spend another 25 euros, on something i already paid for.

Hope you can help me Windows 10 Edition, code problem. :)

Cheers

:)

KevinTrolle, Sep 20, 2017
  2. NURU0228
    NURU0228 Guest
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Code already used

I already own a Minecraft Java edition.

So I tried to buy a Windows 10 edition with the code provided by Mojang Account, but it was already used on June 8, 2018.

However, there are no Minecraft Windows 10 editions in my Microsoft accounts, and I have never used Windows 10 edition code before.

How do I use this code in my account?

NURU0228, Sep 20, 2017
  3. austindecker
    austindecker Guest
    unable to use the minecraft windows 10 edition redeem code

Dear Xbox Support,

when Microsoft released the new Minecraft windows 10 edition beta, Microsoft allowed free redeem codes for players who have the Java edition of Minecraft for a free windows 10 edition Minecraft. I received the redeem code and activated the code. When I opened
    the windows 10 store and tried to buy Minecraft windows 10 edition it kept crashing on me so I decided to restart my computer, after I did that the store was working again but for some reason my code did not work so I couldn't get Minecraft windows 10 edition.
    It said I already redeemed the code, yes I did but it showed it was unavailable in my account so i couldn't get Minecraft windows 10 edition beta.

I could just buy the game and that will solve my problem, but to me I think it is unfair. I owned Minecraft Java edition when 1.7.10 was out and like I said before I got the code it just wont work. the windows store said "free for players who own Minecraft
    java edition." That is why I wont buy it since I should have gotten it for free.

austindecker, Sep 20, 2017
  4. KevinTrolle
    KevinTrolle Guest

i found a solution to my problem ahahah

KevinTrolle, Sep 20, 2017
  5. KevinTrolle Win User

i found a solution to my problem ahahah
  6. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  7. Smwutches Win User

Downloading Issues

What's on your Xbox would not be the Windows 10 Edition as that only works on PC. Did they give you a code for the Windows 10 edition?

I haven't heard of any promotions with Xbox giving the Windows 10 Edition for free with purchasing the Xbox One version. There was a free upgrade from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to the current version which is just Minecraft.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't reedeem gift code

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can
    download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.

Note You'll need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you
    may incur a charge. To get your code from Mojang:

1. Sign in with your Mojang account.
    2. Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

Note You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    3. If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to Microsoft Store once you're running Windows 10.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more info:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
  9. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Edition, code problem. - Similar Threads - Windows Edition code

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Downloading Goat Simulator 3: Windows Edition through Xbox PC App: Hey, I'm dealing with a strange issue. When I try to download 'Goat Simulator 3,' it speeds through Preparing, Queued, and Downloading, then suddenly hits an Error. I tried downloading another...
  4. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  5. Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows edition not installing on my PC: Hello, so a few days ago I got the PC Game Pass, also I bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but when I tried to install the Minecraft for Windows edition, it starts downloading, but it...
  6. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  7. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  8. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  9. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  10. how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix the error code 0x87DD0005? (Minecraft Windows 10 Edition): for a bit of backtracking, i've been mysteriously signed out of my xbox live account on my computer, all i wanted was to play minecraft windows 10 like i usually do, but it will not let me sign...