Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?

Discus and support Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i just downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox one to be able to stream my PC game via my Xbox to the TV but my PC wont discover the Xbox when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sambomagambo, Jan 28, 2020.

1. sambomagambo
    sambomagambo Guest

i just downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox one to be able to stream my PC game via my Xbox to the TV but my PC wont discover the Xbox when i try to connect to it (win+p)??

:)

sambomagambo, Jan 28, 2020
  2. sambomagambo Win User

hey guys, yes my pc does support chromecast i have checked, i cannot also mirror my pc to television either... this does come up to connect to but then connection fails, but thats another problem for another day i would rather get the xbox sorted! so when
    i try connect xbox does not even come up as a option?? i have the xbox beta app already? is there anything i need to do in this app to aloow it to be seen?
  3. SteveA_79 Win User

I've been having similar issues. I was able to cast from my Windows 10 machine to my Xbox several times last week, it worked seamlessly and great. Today I've been trying again and I can't get Windows 10 to see my Xbox. I've switched to using my Fire TV
    Stick which works, but is very slow. Maybe MS updated the "Wireless Display" app since it last worked and broke it?
  4. sambomagambo Win User

FURTHER UPDATE! HAHA i turned off my firewall and im now projecting screen to xbox obe but.... all it is showing is my dektop, if i open a game on pc it will run on pc but not on the television all it shows is the game running in the taskbar and a blank
    desktop???
  5. sambomagambo Win User

UPDATE!! i restarted pc and now xbox one is appearing but failing to connect?? any ideas?
  6. sambomagambo Win User

now its not showing up atall again... this is starting to get to me now lol surely it cant be this complicated!!!!!
Thema:

1. Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app? - Similar Threads - Windows cant find

2. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  3. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is...: Hi My microsoft rewards account is suspended and i cant connect to support as the window is greyed out. A few weeks ago my microsoft rewards account got suspended and then i sent them a ticket...
  6. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  7. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  8. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  9. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  10. Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecrafr for windows error "failed to launch game", i cant find any fix for it online: I have had this error while trying to run 1.20 out of the Minecraft launcher. I have updated it, reinstalled the launcher and none of these have worked. [img] 774c3b56-eae1-420f-a1a3-4c915abee4f5