Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved needing a xbox gold subscription?

Discus and support Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved needing a xbox gold subscription? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there! I can’t play Ark survival evolved (Windows 10) because it seems that it now requires a gold membership to play a game I own and rent a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SisterAlpaca878, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved needing a xbox gold subscription?

Hey there!

I can’t play Ark survival evolved (Windows 10) because it seems that it now requires a gold membership to play a game I own and rent a server for.

:)

SisterAlpaca878, Sep 24, 2022
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Can I play Ark Survival Evolved with my friend from steam to box game pass pc

Hi Hüseyin_572,

I believe that Ark Survival Evolved is not a cross platform game. I understand you and your friend are using Windows 10 but there is no cross play with Ark Survival Evolved between Xbox GamePass Beta and Steam.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Ark not loading

hello there and thank you for coming to the forums, sorry to hear you are having some problems getting Ark to load up.

i dont know too much when it comes to pc gaming but i did find a link that could possibly help it gives multiple things to do to get it working with windows 10 -> Ark
    Survival Evolved issues on windows 10

hope it helps.

xba hype
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

That’s odd because an Xbox Live Gold subscription is only needed for Xbox console.

Can I have the exact message prompt that you’re getting whenever you’re trying to play the game?
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Ark Survival Evolved: Required to purchase Extinction?

Ark Survival Evolved is a full game, and Ark Extinction is an add-on. Your title and description are contrary to each other and so I'm confused.

If you purchased Ark Survival Evolved then you should be just able to play it. However, if you purchased Ark Extinction then you must also purchase Ark
    Survival Evolved.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Ark Survival Evolved xbox and pc

Hello bladeturbo,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you will be able to play

Ark: Survival Evolved
    on both Xbox One and Windows 10 if you purchase it for one of the devices. The game is an

Xbox Play Anywhere game
    . This means that once you purchase the game it will be available to download on both Xbox One and Windows 10. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved needing a xbox gold subscription? - Similar Threads - Windows Ark Survival

2. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  3. Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, does anyone know if on the windows 11 version of ark, can I run a dedicated server and...: Hello, I'm trying to play Ark Survival Evolved on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I'm attempting to play with a friend who plays on xbox, but I was wondering if I could set up and run a dedicated...
  4. Windows PC Ark Survival Evolved Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows PC Ark Survival Evolved Multiplayer: Hi, So I have ark downloaded on my windows pc and I'm trying to play it with my friend who also has it downloaded on windows pc, but every time I invite them it goes to failed to join, but when I...
  5. i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and...: i try tun ark and a blue screen comes up loading the game and it just closes the window and wont load 984d3fe2-9c28-49b5-a633-731d4a8b4267
  6. Ark Survival Evolved When will Windows and Xbox be on the same version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved When will Windows and Xbox be on the same version?: Ark Survival Evolved version 960.8 on Windows can't join Nitrado server that is on the Xbox version 960.12. When will the two versions be on the same version? They have just recently both been...
  7. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...
  8. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please and thank you...
  9. When will update release for Windows 10 ark?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will update release for Windows 10 ark?: Hello, I have been trying to play ark, and have run into an issue. Microsoft has not released the latest version for pc, making me unable to play with anyone else. Any update on when i can expect...
  10. Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...: Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store? 7ca1ae11-e3b4-438e-a962-3b1c04c8cae3