Windows 10 Activation related.
Discus and support Windows 10 Activation related. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically I am getting one of the screens in settings which says that I have a windows 10 home digital license key while running windows 10 pro and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Someonewithadoubt, Jan 7, 2023.
Thema:
Windows 10 Activation related.
Loading...
-
Windows 10 Activation related. - Similar Threads - Windows Activation related
-
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Windows insider programme: asus rog
in XboX InsidersWindows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an... -
PC Delta - Xbox now displays last game as actively playing upon Windows sign-in?
in XboX InsidersPC Delta - Xbox now displays last game as actively playing upon Windows sign-in?: Hello, For about the past month, after some updates on the Delta PC Xbox insider app, I have encountered a strange behaviour now where my profile retains the last game played and shows me as... -
Can't Activate Games For Windows Live Key Error Code 0x80151906 2025
in XBoX Games and AppsCan't Activate Games For Windows Live Key Error Code 0x80151906 2025: When I try to activate a CD Key for a Games For Windows Live Game that I've never activated before I am greeted with the following Error Code: "can't connect to live error code 0x80151906"... -
Unable to log into Minecraft, claims Windows Product Activation is damaged or missing. On...
in XBoX AccessibilityUnable to log into Minecraft, claims Windows Product Activation is damaged or missing. On...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your... -
Xbox App spying on Steam activity on Windows 11
in XBoX on WindowsXbox App spying on Steam activity on Windows 11: Why is the Xbox app while not running gathering information about apps like steam on the PC? It's displaying the games one has played on steam, amount of hours etc etc. Even when you set yourself... -
FSX Activation on Windows XP
in XBoX Games and AppsFSX Activation on Windows XP: Hi there, I have installed Windows XP on an old computer which I want to use for old PC games. So after installing FSX (Microsoft Flight Simulator X -- 2006) it wants to get activated. In the... -
How to activate Flight Sim X on reinstalled windows 7 computer
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to activate Flight Sim X on reinstalled windows 7 computer: Several weeks ago I decided to clone my windows 7 system drive to a larger drive because I was running out of space. Afterwards, I began having problems. Last week I decided to reinstall windows 7...