Windows 0x80070490 Error
Discus and support Windows 0x80070490 Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to install games on Xbox but for whatever reason I can't install Xbox game services Microsoft Store gives error 0x80070490 and I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DemirKarahan, Sep 6, 2023.
Thema:
Windows 0x80070490 Error
Loading...
-
Windows 0x80070490 Error - Similar Threads - Windows 0x80070490 Error
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Windows insider programme: asus rog
in XboX InsidersWindows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -... -
July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersJuly 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -... -
Unable to install gaming services on Windows 11 - Error code 0x80070490
in XBoX Games and AppsUnable to install gaming services on Windows 11 - Error code 0x80070490: I'm unable to install Gaming Services on Windows 11 on my new Laptop. I have tried many of the suggestions on here but have not had any success with any. The error code I receive in the Microsoft...