WIN11 games not working

Discus and support WIN11 games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In order for me to play some games which I could play on WIN10 I have to switch account. For example Borderlands3 or Sniper Elite V. Why is that on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JakubKusnyir, Jul 2, 2022.

1. JakubKusnyir
    JakubKusnyir Guest

WIN11 games not working

In order for me to play some games which I could play on WIN10 I have to switch account. For example Borderlands3 or Sniper Elite V. Why is that on my main account games are not working and I have to switch account in order to play? Doesnt make any sense. Please help.

:)

JakubKusnyir, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

WIN11 games not working

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

After this test, perform this procedure and try to enter the game again.

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.
  3. JakubKusnyir Win User

WIN11 games not working

Biggest issue I have is with Borderlands 3 through EPIC GAMES. Nothing to do with subscriptions. It is 100% Windows issue. Borderlands 3 lags and freezes my whole pc when trying to play it on main windows account. I switched to my girlfriends account and started game there without any issues. Why is that?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

WIN11 games not working

Hello Jakub.

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Only the account that has the gamepass subscription, or that has purchased the game, can log into them.

Which account has the titles, the primary or the secondary?

All respects
  5. thedope Win User

Unable to use Xbox Cloud Gaming and Remote Play since sometimes in November/December

I have the same issue. Cloud gaming works from iOS browser, and Edge browser but not from the XBOX App on Win11. It used to work two weeks ago, but probably since some new Win11 update, it broke. I can't stream from my XSX to my Win11 PC anymore.

[​IMG]
  6. Calsonic73 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gives error when trying to start 0x803F8001

No luck.

Perhaps updating from Win10 to Win11 will do it.

It still works on my old game pc so it must be some sort of setting on this pc
Thema:

WIN11 games not working

1. WIN11 games not working - Similar Threads - WIN11 games working

2. Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox App crashing immediately when trying to launch it - Win11: Hello, Having a weird issue where Xbox app just crashes when I try to launch it. Here's what I tried already: - updating Windows (in fact, today was when I got a cumulative update, although the...
  3. Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002: I cannot install MS Flight Sim w/Xbox Game Pass on Win11. Gives an error in the Install Queue (Error 0x80070002). No other information given. I do have other Xbox Game Pass games installed ~8...
  4. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....
  5. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  6. In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions

in XBoX on Consoles
    In win11, the xbox app setting game installation location cannot select some partitions: Xbox version 2211.1001.24.0 Game service version 8.71.8001.0 Xbox Game Bar version 5.822.10271.0 [img] w I can only choose the disk partition as shown above↑,BUT! I do have an I drive。↓...
  7. [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic): I can play 3D Game on Sandboxie at march/april. (Sandboxie Classic x64 v5.55.10, Win11 march/april updates, Geforce driver 512.15/512.59, CPU Hardware virtualization enabled, VBS was disabled)....
  8. Can only download one game from xbox in win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can only download one game from xbox in win11: Hi, i build a new pc friday evening. Installed fresh copy win 11! Over the weekend i had problem to install my games from xbox app. It wants me to change what drive to install games too and when i...
  9. Game pass games can't update on win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games can't update on win11: Don't know if anyone having the same issue. I can't update any games on win11. I can see update button but when I clicked, just no response. Didn't see any known issue about this....
  10. Will I be able to keep my current Xbox Game Library on my PC from Win10 to Win11?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will I be able to keep my current Xbox Game Library on my PC from Win10 to Win11?: I was wondering if my existing Xbox Game Library on my PC will be able to migrate whenever I decide to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11? The games are already located on a different drive...