Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox...

Discus and support Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox app user & an XBOX user) As in we can talk in a voice chat... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArthurPotocky, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox...

Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox app user & an XBOX user)

As in we can talk in a voice chat (me from a PC xbox game bar app and her from an XBOX series x) - BUT every few seconds it says "DISCONNECTED" for both of us and the sound randomly dissapears.

Any way to fix COnnection type, NAT, anything like that on my end - as in PC, xbox game bar, acc settings? \

\Thanks, take care

:)

ArthurPotocky, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox app user & an XBOX user)

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to do the steps on this link then restart your PC and try it again?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Thanks!
  3. Zenosos Win User

Audio capture

the only way this would be possible is one of two solutions you connect your party through the Xbox app on your pc and talk through the pc on either Xbox party or discord voice chat. There is no way of doing it any other way, however. due to the party
    chat being on a different channel on the Xbox to the audio of the game on the Xbox. Or you can stream through the Xbox to pick up the party chat this way but you won't be able to use Obs.
  4. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

Audio Issue

Hi!
    Maybe we didn't understand well, through the Xbox clips it never captures the party audio.
    Maybe you intend to record a clip with the game audio including your teammates' voice chat (no Xbox party)?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Companion App and Party Chat Audio - Mixer/Streamlabs OBS

The setting you'll be looking for is on the Xbox, and it needs to be set to have the Party Audio either: "Speakers Only" or "Speakers and Headset". That will put the audio in a channel that is being picked up by the display channel, and will be picked up
    by OBS. Assuming you have audio channel on your PC for OBS, as party chat on the Xbox doesn't output your voice on your set.

Let me know if you need some clarification or if this doesn't work for you.
  6. Flipple Win User

Some Friends disconnect when im using Windows 10 Xbox app

Hey ,

Is it just you and your friend, who keeps disconnecting, in the party or are there other people? Resetting the app could alleviate the problem, they could try restarting their Xbox or inviting you to a party and that might solve the issue as they would then
    be the host.
    Sorry let me rephrase that, the person who disconnects is on xbox not me. Eg all four people in an xbox party we have no issues, I go on the companion app on PC this person in the xbox party and only this person disconnects after about 10 mins everytime.
Thema:

Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox...

1. Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox... - Similar Threads - Win10 GAME BOX

2. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  3. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  4. Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview": Why do I open the game after downloading minecraft win10 in XBOX, but it shows "Preview" 86507ac0-ebcd-4697-8e61-f2df2c408647
  5. I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...: My game won't start and it's giving me an error message. I started the download yesterday and it continued overnight. [img] 90bc8aa6-3962-453b-8c5d-d90e8ca78fef
  6. Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.: I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole bunch of other stuff. Turning it off,...
  7. PC Game Pass error code when trying to install or play any games through Xbox App on Win10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass error code when trying to install or play any games through Xbox App on Win10...: PC Game Pass error code when trying to install or play any games through Xbox App on Win10 or Win11, didn't see a mention of this occurring on PC on the official forum? Havent seen but 2 small...
  8. cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot lauch Back4blood on xbox game pass PC win10: I cannot lauch Back4Blood and here is my capscreen. I have tried to reinstall and reboot my PC but it didn't work. Anyone have this issue before and how can I solve it? Thanks. [img]...
  9. Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my...: Hi I’ve 2 questions. I bought the game pass for PC with my Xbox account but it’s for my son, how can he access it from his Xbox profile? On the PC - how can I change the drive and folder to...
  10. Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play: Hi, When I download and enter the game through the xbox app, I first log in to my account, there should be some setting options, but the game is dead, can't start. I have installed xbox identity...