如何在Win10电脑上兑换代码 [How to redeem code on a WIN10 computer]

Discus and support 如何在Win10电脑上兑换代码 [How to redeem code on a WIN10 computer] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 如题,输入之后他告诉我到Xbox控制台去兑换。。。是说明只能在主机上用吗? [Translation - Title, he told me to go to the Xbox console to redeem ... Is the description only available on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J.Macmillan, Sep 30, 2018.

1. J.Macmillan
    J.Macmillan Guest

如题,输入之后他告诉我到Xbox控制台去兑换。。。是说明只能在主机上用吗?

[Translation - Title, he told me to go to the Xbox console to redeem ... Is the description only available on the host?]

:)

J.Macmillan, Sep 30, 2018
  2. 关于xbox one玩xbox360游戏的问题

假如我使用xbox360某个游戏的25位兑换 在网页上兑换成功后,我是否可以使用xbox one下载并玩这个游戏

[Translation]

After a game xbox360 If I
    use 25-digit redemption code successfully redeemed
    on the page, if I can use xbox one
    to download and play this game

QuickFerret3750, Sep 30, 2018
  3. 范明明
    范明明 Guest
    Account Error!!!

半年前账户区域从中国移至美国,现在 法切换回中国了。求如何解决?

[translation:

Account area six months ago moved from China to the United States, now unable to switch back to China.
    Find how to solve it]

范明明, Sep 30, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

要兑换计算机上的代 ,请访问
    https://account.xbox.com/paymentandbilling/redeemcode
    或转到xbox应用,存储和“兑换代 ”。

如果 的意思是 试图购买一个xbox 360游戏,它说 必须在 的控制台购买它 的xbox帐户可能是一个儿童帐户, 不能以数字方式购买该游戏,除非 有一个成年人为 买它或 买它
    在xbox 360上。Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Marketplace Purchasing

To redeem a code on your computer please either go here
    https://account.xbox.com/paymentandbilling/redeemcode
    or go to the xbox app, store and "redeem code".

If you mean you tried to buy an xbox 360 game and it said you must buy it on your console your xbox account may be a child account and you can not buy that game digitally unless you have an adult buy it for you or you buy it on an xbox 360.

http://support.xbox.com/billing/payment-and-purchases/troubleshoot-xbox%20360-marketplace-purchasing

ChiefJoboo, Sep 30, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Frizio I iB, Sep 30, 2018
  6. J.Macmillan
    J.Macmillan Guest
    Thanks!

But it is not useful......I had tried it.......

J.Macmillan, Oct 1, 2018
  7. J.Macmillan
    J.Macmillan Guest
    然鹅作为一个成年人,我并不明白为什么自己的账户是个儿童账户。。。

[Translate - However, as an adult, I don’t understand why my account is a children’s account.
    . .]

J.Macmillan, Oct 1, 2018
  8. 如何在Win10电脑上兑换代码 [How to redeem code on a WIN10 computer]

Hi Macmillan,

Thanks for reaching out!

The account could be listed as a child account if the birthdate was entered incorrectly when the account was created. Some people have changed the birthdate afterwards because they thought that would fix the issue. However, the account would only change
    into an adult account once the age required is reached on the original birthdate.

One way to tell if it is a child account is to go to
    Family
    . If it asks for a parent to sign in, then it is a child account. If it does not ask for a parent, then it is an adult account.

I hope this helps ^‿^

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 2, 2018
  9. J.Macmillan
    J.Macmillan Guest
    Thank you very much! Your answer really helped me!

J.Macmillan, Nov 2, 2018
  10. J.Macmillan Win User

Thanks!

But it is not useful......I had tried it.......
  11. J.Macmillan Win User

然鹅作为一个成年人,我并不明白为什么自己的账户是个儿童账户。。。

[Translate - However, as an adult, I don’t understand why my account is a children’s account.
    . .]
  12. J.Macmillan Win User

Thank you very much! Your answer really helped me!
  13. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Macmillan,

Thanks for reaching out!

The account could be listed as a child account if the birthdate was entered incorrectly when the account was created. Some people have changed the birthdate afterwards because they thought that would fix the issue. However, the account would only change
    into an adult account once the age required is reached on the original birthdate.

One way to tell if it is a child account is to go to
    Family
    . If it asks for a parent to sign in, then it is a child account. If it does not ask for a parent, then it is an adult account.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  14. Frizio I iB Win User

Thema:

1. 如何在Win10电脑上兑换代码 [How to redeem code on a WIN10 computer] - Similar Threads - 如何在Win10电脑上兑换代码 redeem code

2. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  3. Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?: After updating the game Minecraft a few days ago on my WIndows 10 PC, I found that the game will not play music or sound when it should. I have already tried restarting the game several times,...
  4. 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

in XBoX Games and Apps
    机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度: 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 a74ea200-dc56-4018-bdfe-3c6a9f1fd59c
  5. FORZA MOTORSPORT 进入游戏后可以正常登入XGP账号 包括检查更新 但最后进入的界面就会卡住 然后就没有任何反应

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 进入游戏后可以正常登入XGP账号 包括检查更新 但最后进入的界面就会卡住 然后就没有任何反应: 错误应用程序名称: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe,版本: 1.488.4138.0,时间戳: 0x00000000 错误模块名称: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe,版本: 1.488.4138.0,时间戳: 0x00000000 异常代 : 0xc0000005 错误偏移量:...
  6. Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况: Win11系统笔记本电脑玩xbox里的地平线5游戏出现卡死情况,重装系统后 法下载xbox游戏服务,联系了xbox系统人工服务后,能下载xbox游戏服务了,然后玩游戏还是卡死,包括其他平台游戏甚至是单机游戏一 卡死,就连在网页上看视频也会卡死,尝试多次重装系统后发现在不安装xbox游戏服务就 乎不会卡死,但是还是想有xbox服务,还想玩上面的游戏 。请问这个问题怎么解决?...
  7. 老游戏在Win10下运行时,DirectDraw和Direct3D兼容性设置问题

in XBoX Games and Apps
    老游戏在Win10下运行时,DirectDraw和Direct3D兼容性设置问题: 去年3月之前,我通过在下列注册表地址中添 键值的方式,在程序以兼容性模式运行时将DirectDraw 速关闭,从而成功运行了老游戏《红色警戒2》,且此设置完全不影响其他需要DirectDraw 速游戏的正常运行。而如果开启DirectDraw 速时,红警2可以运行,也有正常的声音,但屏幕为完全黑屏,仅能凭声音和记忆进行一些简单的交互,例如退出游戏。...
  8. 如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]

in XBoX Accessibility
    如何更换我的 Xbox 账户电子邮箱[Translation: How to Change My Xbox Account's Email Address? ]: 今天,我注册了一个 Outlook 电子邮箱,然后我的 Microsoft 账户自动将新的 Outlook 电子邮箱设置为登录首选项,但是我登录我的 Minecraft 基岩版账户的时候,发现 Xbox 账户已经 法通过新的 Outlook 电子邮箱以及之前使用的电子邮箱登录。而我又不小心用新的 Outlook 电子邮箱注册了一个新的 Xbox 账户。现在,我不知道怎么 注销我新注册的多余...
  9. PC 游戏通行证会员在安装 Forza Horizon 5 时收到0x80070199错误代码 PC game pass members get 0x80070199 error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC 游戏通行证会员在安装 Forza Horizon 5 时收到0x80070199错误代码 PC game pass members get 0x80070199 error...: 您好,我来自中国大陆,我购买了PC游戏通行证会员资 ,昨天打开极限竞速:地平线5时,被提示更新。当进度条达到 100% 时,它表示安装失败,错误代 显示0x80070199。我尝试了各种各 的方法,包括翻越中国国家网络防火墙,检查系统更新(我的系统是Windows11),重置游戏,重新下载游戏服务,重新下载游戏,但都没有效果,请问我应该怎 做? Hello,I'm from...
  10. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...