(WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine

Discus and support (WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm unable to connect to the Xbox Insider App on Windows. I don't normally have problems with my internet/connecting to things, and my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lalagot0wn3d, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Lalagot0wn3d
    Lalagot0wn3d Guest

(WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine

I'm unable to connect to the Xbox Insider App on Windows. I don't normally have problems with my internet/connecting to things, and my account is connected on the Win Xbox App fine.

I have tried reinstalling, signing in and out of the store/xbox app, checking my firewall is open etc.

If this helps, this is what happens when I launch the Insider app and try to connect:

(WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine [​IMG]

(WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine [​IMG]

There are never any error codes that I can see, and like I said, other things connect fine.

:)

Lalagot0wn3d, Sep 19, 2017
  2. atsekbayne
    atsekbayne Guest
    Tool on PC to change layout of the XBOX One S Controller (bluetooth)?

Hello everyone,

My "xbox one s" controller works fine via bluetooth under win10 and it`s recognized by every game I own. So far so good.

I know, that you can customize only the XBOX "Elite" controller via Xbox Accessories app on Win10, to for excample change the button layout and so on.

Does anyone know of a possibility to customize the normal xbox one s controller under win10? I tried the program "MotionInJoy" but it doesnt work.

Thanks in advance...

atsekbayne, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Bestlano
    Bestlano Guest
    Can't stream to laptop

Hi Lars, What version of the app are you using? When your trying to connect what scenario is happening? Is the App failing to sign in? Or is the App failing to connect with your Xbox One? '

Thanks,

Best

Bestlano, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Lalagot0wn3d
    Lalagot0wn3d Guest

Update: I tried this on my laptop and it worked on that, so it looks un-account related

5. Lalagot0wn3d
    Lalagot0wn3d Guest
    I managed to get an error code 0x80004003

I looked at support and it said: "Error 80004003 occurs when you try to start a title on Xbox One" which is obviously not the case

6. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Hi,

It looks like the components of your Xbox Insider App have something to do with the error message that you are getting. For better assistance with Xbox Insider Hub, you can also share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on
    the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Insider Program forums.

2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

3. Click on Chat with Support.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Lalagot0wn3d Win User

I managed to get an error code 0x80004003

I looked at support and it said: "Error 80004003 occurs when you try to start a title on Xbox One" which is obviously not the case

[​IMG]
  8. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

It looks like the components of your Xbox Insider App have something to do with the error message that you are getting. For better assistance with Xbox Insider Hub, you can also share the issues that you encounter by chatting with other Xbox Insiders on
    the Xbox Insider Forums. To start a chat session, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Insider Program forums.

2. You may select Latest Xbox One Update Preview.

3. Click on Chat with Support.

Let us know how it turns out.
  9. Lalagot0wn3d Win User

Update: I tried this on my laptop and it worked on that, so it looks un-account related
  10. crisdawg Win User

you must be signed in into your account on the console

Thx VapourTrails, that worked.

I was on Win10 Insider build 10586 and this issue was occurring in both the Xbox app and Xbox Beta app. VapourTrails fix worked for me.
  11. Nicolas2T Win User

Xcloud not working on Browser.

On win10 Xbox App it works, it also works on the android App, but it never works on browser either on windows or Mac OS
Thema:

1. (WIN10) Failing to connect to just the Xbox Insider App, the normal Xbox app works fine - Similar Threads - WIN10 Failing connect

2. Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9: when i try to install a game (fh4) the install fails and gives me the 0x80073CF9 error i have tried everything on google ran multiple PowerShell scripts and reset xbox app countless times. please...
  3. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  4. Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft (Win10) have no sound?: After updating the game Minecraft a few days ago on my WIndows 10 PC, I found that the game will not play music or sound when it should. I have already tried restarting the game several times,...
  5. 老游戏在Win10下运行时,DirectDraw和Direct3D兼容性设置问题

in XBoX Games and Apps
    老游戏在Win10下运行时,DirectDraw和Direct3D兼容性设置问题: 去年3月之前,我通过在下列注册表地址中添 键值的方式,在程序以兼容性模式运行时将DirectDraw 速关闭,从而成功运行了老游戏《红色警戒2》,且此设置完全不影响其他需要DirectDraw 速游戏的正常运行。而如果开启DirectDraw 速时,红警2可以运行,也有正常的声音,但屏幕为完全黑屏,仅能凭声音和记忆进行一些简单的交互,例如退出游戏。...
  6. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  7. Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you release the new ARK Survival Evolved update on win10 please: lots of servers are wiping today and by you guys not releasing the update it is stressing people out and causing lots of backlash to these server owners. it would be appreciated if you could just...
  8. I changed my gamertag, but it doesn't change on the win10 app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag, but it doesn't change on the win10 app.: I've just changed my gamertag (with the legacy one as well) and it won't change on the Windows 10 app. It's the new one online, the legacy gamertag in the win10 has changed and I've reinstalled...
  9. Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...: As the title says. I was irritated that I couldn't have the Xbox app on without it lauching the client since linking, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Followed the steps to unlink from Riot's...
  10. Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox...: Win10 XBOX GAME BOX PARTY Audio keeps disconnecting when In a Voice Party w me (a PC xbox app user & an XBOX user) As in we can talk in a voice chat (me from a PC xbox game bar app and her from...