Will you please consider selling most of your XBox Series X consoles directly to consumers?
Discus and support Will you please consider selling most of your XBox Series X consoles directly to consumers? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I think it's time to ask when (if ever) Xbox consoles will be sold directly to consumers? To be clear: we all understand that there are shortages and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marc RJ Carlson, Nov 7, 2021.
Thema:
Will you please consider selling most of your XBox Series X consoles directly to consumers?
Loading...
-
Will you please consider selling most of your XBox Series X consoles directly to consumers? - Similar Threads - please consider selling
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program
in XboX InsidersXbox please consider expanding the rewards program: Yes I know it’s a not a mindblowing loyalty program but still I would very much like to participate in it. I live in Finland where we can earn Microsoft points but for some weird reason we can’t... -
Please consider adding this game to the Xbox library.
in XboX InsidersPlease consider adding this game to the Xbox library.: I really want to play a childhood favorite of mine which is burnout 2:Takedown it’s an amazing game as most burnout fans would probably agree with me. It’s a great game and a personal favorite... -
A Fan's Last Wish: Please Consider Warcraft II on Game Pass (Read, It's Important)
in XBoX Games and AppsA Fan's Last Wish: Please Consider Warcraft II on Game Pass (Read, It's Important): Please, I’m not sure if I’m in the right place, but I would deeply (truly) appreciate it if you could make sure my message reaches the right person. I’m very ill, and I will be leaving soon. This... -
Please could you consider more pay later option’s on Design Lab that will actually approve...
in XboX InsidersPlease could you consider more pay later option’s on Design Lab that will actually approve...: I understand that PayPal is the pay later option but PayPal rarely approve any purchases. Please consider Klarna, prezzee gift cards and ClearPay as they are more fair and accepting. Xbox gift... -
Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please: Microsoft should consider implementing an option for Xbox users to disable the on-screen keyboard. As an Xbox user, it can be quite frustrating having to repeatedly press the Windows key + Esc key...