Will you guys at microsoft get back to me about my stolen account

Discus and support Will you guys at microsoft get back to me about my stolen account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today i was playing minecraft on my main account and it said something about bad connection. so i exited out of minecraft and i got kicked out of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by anonomousSV, Jun 5, 2023.

1. anonomousSV
    anonomousSV Guest

Today i was playing minecraft on my main account and it said something about bad connection. so i exited out of minecraft and i got kicked out of my account and some rambler.ru email hacked mine and changed the email and password. Im trying to make sure my credit card wont get hacked and I am the original owner and i called xbox support many times and they gave me an issue code and said they would get back in 24 hours or less. I will update you guys tomorrow.

:)

anonomousSV, Jun 5, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to your Microsoft account. In situations like this, you can try to recover it by following the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

As a reminder please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  3. ColOatmealMan Win User

Charged for points, and it wasnt me...give me my money back...NOW

turns out my account was stolen byt some fuckign asian...come on microsoft give me my account back NOW
  4. SupremeAnimal91 Win User

My account was stolen and Xbox has done nothing about it for 4 months.

I have a very similar story. My son's account was stolen, in July 2017, the guy took my email accounts and my paypal accounts. It took me weeks , I got everything back but my son's microsoft account worth hundreds of dollars of games his uncle bought him
    are still gone, the guy used my paypal account to purchase a new gamer tag and more from microsoft. Microsoft did nothing.

Paypal refunded my money, Paypal also supported me having the guy prosecuted., giving me a contact number I could give police. I spent several 2 and three hour conversations on the phone with microsoft to have them do NOTHING. I gave them they all the
    informationI had gathered, and they still did nothing.They never returned phone calls, they never followed up...nothing. Yet my bank, paypal, aol, everyone else were very supportive in helping me find answers to the situation and getting it resolved from their
    end of things.

It is now Jan 3 2018 and the guy that stole my 12 year old son's account is back on xbox playing ... This is insane

this guy is actually talking to me son telling him he has stolen from alot of people not just my son. No kidding. I know who the guy is, i gave emails, phone numbers...come on microsoft!!!!! The guy trolls kids, sets them up and steals everything he can
    get. The only people that thinks this is ok, is micorsoft.... IT IS AGAINST THE LAW.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Microsoft account was stolen

Hi,

Call Xbox helpdesk and get back your stolen account. If you can make a proof its yours, Microsoft will put back your account to you.

Regards
  6. AridLizard Win User

Getting my stolen account back

try the Compromised Account Solution

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

if that doesn't work go to
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

to get a phone call

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select How to protect my account

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

or

to use the online chat

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select Recover my account

Select Show contact options

Select Chat with Xbox Support

hope this helps
Thema:

1. Will you guys at microsoft get back to me about my stolen account - Similar Threads - guys microsoft stolen

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well you guys go back to backwards compatibility now that Activision is part of Microsoft...: I was just wondering now that Activision Is part of Microsoft. Will there be a slight chance you will go back to backwards compatibility? 5b7c9945-742b-4228-a2e5-1d481a93ce7a
  4. did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did you guys at Microsoft shut down Minecraft for the Xbox 360 because my disc wont even...: so I tried to play on my Xbox 360 today and I booted it up and it worked fine but when I tried to play Minecraft on it it would not read the disc and my disc is not scratched or anything its just...
  5. Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could you guys please look into getting my microsoft account back? It is linked to my...: Hello, My microsoft account that is linked to my minecraft account was recently hacked and I have no way of getting back into it, I have to emails that I can forward to you showing the hacker...
  6. my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked and that guy changed my email and password without me knowing: i need help. my xbox account got hacked. i have purchased games in that account. its been a week since that incident. i tried contacting mojang about getting my account back but my account is...
  7. Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Microsoft store from my PC. I had a "client support" guy who basicly had...: I am not going to lie. I don't hold Microsoft customer support in the hightest regards now. I didn't before, and today didn't changed that fact, it even made it worse, let me explain. I've spent...
  8. Why does Microsoft HATE! the small guy stop stuffing around with my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft HATE! the small guy stop stuffing around with my account: Once again Bingo is not letting me log in and play this is extremely frustrating as I lose my continuity bonuses. 46e3460d-ec55-406e-90ed-3bc5bd79d0b8
  9. Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft I apologies for what I did I'm sorry I told the guy sorry about what I said: I messed up again Microsoft please forgive me I will try my best not to get angry at my game when people talk to me bad I'm sorry b810b73e-0af6-4c66-aff5-cbabed481a91
  10. So a RUDE Microsoft guy told me they don't sell extended warranties anymore!

in XBoX on Consoles
    So a RUDE Microsoft guy told me they don't sell extended warranties anymore!: I bought my Xbox one 4 days ago and I called Microsoft today. And I was asking about a extended warranty and the guy was talking down to me like I was a idiot. And just before he hung up he said...