Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?

Discus and support Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have my account on the 360 linked to my Xbox One, and every time I put the code in on the 360 it says it's invalid. So is it possible to put the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TacklessMiner24, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?

I have my account on the 360 linked to my Xbox One, and every time I put the code in on the 360 it says it's invalid. So is it possible to put the code in on the Xbox One and basically use Xbox Live Gold on both consoles?

:)

TacklessMiner24, Dec 9, 2020
  2. ooBlindchildoo Win User

Yes you can do that. Live works across all xbox consoles as long as its the same account.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

I nwver said you were stupid I said you are miss understanding the issue

The 14 day trial is not the same as the 360 restrictions

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription

• If you have an existing paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can’t redeem an Xbox Live Gold trial from games or console bundles to extend your subscription period. However, you can redeem the prepaid code once your current paid subscription expires.
    • Redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trial subscriptions are only available in select games and console bundles.
    • You can’t stack redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trials from games or console bundles. This means that you can’t start another trial period before your current trial period has finished. However, you can purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription and start
      that subscription at any time during the trial period.
    For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of an Xbox Live Gold subscription , you can redeem all Games with Gold titles (including backward-compatible Games with Gold titles). If your Gold subscription lapses, you’ll be able to keep the Xbox 360 games that came
      from Games with Gold.
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.
    • If you don’t subscribe to Xbox Live Gold before the 2- to 14-day trial ends, you’ll lose access to all Xbox One games that came with Games with Gold until you purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of Xbox Live Gold, you get Xbox One and backward-compatible Games with Gold. You also get to continue enjoying the Xbox 360 games that you acquired with your Games with Gold subscription, even if your subscription lapses.
    Those are the limitationa of the ttials

If you want full benefits you are going to have to subscribe

See no cloud saves only on one month trials
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  5. gds1972 Win User

xbox one

If you do get an Xbox Live Gold membership for your Xbox 360 don't forget each month to redeem the Games WIth Gold games for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, this way if you do purchase an Xbox One at a later stage as long as you still have an active Gold
    subscription the Xbox One games will be available for you to download and play in addition to the Xbox 360 games.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

xbox live gold 48 hour or some kind of code.....bought new system for son and we live so far out he can't play online today without code and no online help

You can buy those on line and get the code without leacing home at

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Email-Delivery-Xbox-LIVE-3-Month-Gold-Membership-Code-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/19235064 with email delivery

and at
    http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Membership-Online/dp/B002VBWIP6 with online code delivery
Thema:

1. Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Live Gold 360

2. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  3. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  4. Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?: With Xbox Live Gold being shut down on 1st of September, what does it mean for the Xbox 360? Will there be no more online on 360? Will the Xbox 360 store close?. 58fda727-1b05-4de2-9342-366b5a9dedf0
  5. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  6. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  7. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  8. xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360: xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360 5029fdfe-8323-4430-ad47-849b404450a4
  9. Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone with Xbox live gold play on the Xbox 360 in 2023: I was wondering if people that still only have the Xbox 360 could play online if they had the gold membership? a6f3e574-4d7a-474f-a610-b4a6281b8d7a
  10. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57