Will Xbox support ever work again?

Discus and support Will Xbox support ever work again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its never been this difficult before to get help.I’ve tried so many different ways to get in contact with someone. Every time I try to chat or get on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deathseishin, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Deathseishin
    Deathseishin Guest

Its never been this difficult before to get help.I’ve tried so many different ways to get in contact with someone. Every time I try to chat or get on a call through support it sends me to a white blank screen. I’ve been trying to play my digital games for awhile now but I don’t have Wi-Fi at the moment so I can’t play any of the games I bought. Also I accidentally used my last my home Xbox tries while at my cousins house and that seems to be the only way to play offline.

:)

Deathseishin, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize if you're having trouble reaching out to Xbox Support, as I have checked there are no reported issues on their end. It can be an intermittent issue only.

Also, in regards to your console, to play a digital game offline, our account needs to be set as Home Xbox and according to Xbox Support:

"Note Customer support can’t offer additional switches."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Also, here's an additional guidelines with playing games while offline: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Deathseishin Win User

I appreciate all the feedback. It was my phone that wouldn’t load the Xbox support for some reason. I just contacted support on my laptop and was able get help.
  4. AL.E.X. Win User

Hey there!

Have you tried to enter Xbox Support on a different device? Different browser? Have you tried clearing cache of your browser?

This might help.

Have a great day! I'll stay here if you need help.
  5. Marcos J. Robles Win User

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare won't update over hotspot/Wifi

If it ever happens again, you can try disconnecting the Hotspot you’re using, then reconnecting it again. Whenever my Xbox has a problem with updating and downloading games or other software, I reconnect to my WiFi and it works perfectly fine after. If
    that won’t work, I would recommend contacting Xbox Support. They can probably help you out.
  6. Stefanie Böhm Win User

Problems with granting time via the Family Safety App

Thank you for your help.

Miraculously yesterday afternoon everything worked fine again. So I dont need the support but I will save the link if I ever need it again.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox support ever work again? - Similar Threads - support ever again

2. VR Support for consoles, when is this going to happen if ever?

in XboX Insiders
    VR Support for consoles, when is this going to happen if ever?: Lately I've been putting together budget flight rig for my xbox with an old gaming chair complete HOTAS and rudder pedals; and I strongly feel that the one thing it needs to pull it all together...
  3. When will widescreen/multi-monitor support be added to Xbox?/Will Xbox ever get DisplayPort?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will widescreen/multi-monitor support be added to Xbox?/Will Xbox ever get DisplayPort?: I have been looking at monitors all week for a dual monitor Xbox Series S setup only to find out two things, one Xbox doesn't have DisplayPort meaning I have to either get a worse monitor or get a...
  4. Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will the Gamertag system ever support the Cherokee language syllabary (ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ)?: It's been supported by the Unicode Standard since 1999. bec4078e-89c0-4f44-a17b-6df2a6883721
  5. Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do Microsoft rewards support ever reply: I have sent 6 messages to Microsoft Rewards over the last 2 months about points not tracking and have yet to receive a reply. Is their que really 2 months behind or have they just stopped...
  6. Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Genuinely Microsoft has the worst customer support ever... Anyway to contact American...: I recently had my account compromised and someone got into it, so I made a ticket hoping microsoft would do something, but of course no even though they said it would take a max of 72 hours, its...
  7. is file support going to be added back to xbox ever

in XboX Insiders
    is file support going to be added back to xbox ever: is file support going to be added back to xbox ever submitted by /u/Natural_Athlete_6303 [link] [comments]
  8. Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???: Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!??? I type this as I have been on the phone for over an HOUR! I have two valid credit cards on file. I sent funds to one...
  9. Worst Support ever!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Support ever!: My account was hacked a couple of weeks and it’s been nothing but me going out of my mind to contact support. They claim to give call backs and respond to emails but they don’t do either and all...
  10. Worst customer support experience ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support experience ever: So I purchased a series x last year (end of febuary) and had heard of the suggestion to keep it away from walls and anything that can block its vents as it could cause them to overheat. Planned...