Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?

Discus and support Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ? I moved to Sudan and from that time I coudn’t play online or sign in to my profile .... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ahmedalasha, Mar 29, 2020.

  1. ahmedalasha
    ahmedalasha Guest

    Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?


    Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?

    I moved to Sudan and from that time I coudn’t play online or sign in to my profile .

    I couldn’t even play some of my games since I bought them using gold subscriptions .

    I have Xbox one.

    Thanks everyone in advance

    :)
     
    ahmedalasha, Mar 29, 2020
    #1
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?

    Hey there, while the console will undoubtedly work there upon release... Xbox Live won't as Xbox Live is not officially available in that region. The only region in Africa that Xbox Live is available officially would be South Africa.

    The best chance to being able to access Xbox Live in your region would be through the use of some third party company, should one exist, or using VPN internet. However, I believe its technically against the terms of service for Xbox Liv to use a VPN to access
    the network... so that may be out of the question.

    For a list of regions where Xbox Live is available, go here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/regions
  3. VibroPlex Win User

    Connecting to xbox live in sudan

    You can't, because Xbox LIVE has no connection option for Sudan. No schedule for Sudan connection has been announced.
  4. AnyScroll938147 Win User

    Connecting to xbox live in sudan

    I am in sudan and I hate sudan there is nothing it's very bad place to live in
  5. ShabbaTings Win User

    Connecting to xbox live in sudan

    Okay but does it work in Qatar? Because I might not move to Sudan.
  6. AnyScroll938147 Win User

    Xbox One X login error 0x80a40010

    I live in sudan same problem
Thema:

Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ?

Loading...
  1. Will Xbox series X work in Sudan? Will Xbox live work in Sudan ? - Similar Threads - series Sudan live

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...