Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the...

Discus and support Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the MW2 vault edition pre order and when I went to launch the game today I was told I had to buy it again. This is bs Microsoft. I either need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JosephRex2, Oct 29, 2022.

1. JosephRex2
    JosephRex2 Guest

Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the...

I bought the MW2 vault edition pre order and when I went to launch the game today I was told I had to buy it again. This is bs Microsoft. I either need this resolved right away or my $100 back.

:)

JosephRex2, Oct 29, 2022
  2. BestGamerSwag1 Win User

Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the money players spent.

Same bro. They need to fix this ASAP. Did you ever get any help? Mine is still doing it. I have all the multiplayer, co-op and campaign packs downloaded 108 gigs total and can’t even play. Even tho i played campaign all week and played the beta when it was out
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the money players spent.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JosephRex2

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now the pre-order was cancelled for some gamers as you already know.

If you was charged you're going to receive a refund in the next 3-5 business days (can take longer depending on your financial institution)
    Once received or if you want, you can purchase the game again

You can double check this current problem here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  4. Sam58233 Win User

I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

Well... Im a liiittle bit embarrased cause that was actually my issue for the game not showing up on the list, Im so sorry and thanks for your help.

One last thing, if I cancell it being a preorder do I get the refund quicker? With it being that I didnt even play the game cause it isnt out yet and all that.

Thanks in advanced.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Destiny, disc Pre-Ordered no Pre-Download

Umm what technology are they keeping to themselves exactly? If you want to preload the game cancel your preorder, get a refund, buy MS gift card and preorder off the Xbox Store. Seems pretty simple.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Nba2k20

Check your order history by signing into the account at account.microsoft.com and make sure the order is still showing as completed and not

Refunded- means the game was refunded for whatever reason and the money should have been put back on the payment option that was used

Cancelled- This normally happens when a game is preordered. If a credit/debit card is used to make a preorder the payment option is not charged until approximately 10 days prior to the game being released if for whatever reason the charge does not go through
    then the order is cancelled and since no money was ever received there would not be a refund.

Charge back- This happens when someone disputes the charge with the bank that the payment option is issued by and they send the info to MS who will then investigate it and if they determine that it was fraud they will give the money back to the bank.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox resolve the issue of MW2 preorders being cancelled or at the least refund the... - Similar Threads - resolve issue MW2

2. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  3. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  4. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  5. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  6. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  7. sedy used wi.I would ilthis issue is resolved. pld really like this issue resolved if you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sedy used wi.I would ilthis issue is resolved. pld really like this issue resolved if you...: my microsoft flight simulator is giving me a warning. that reads. this xbox live account is already used with another steam account on microsoft flight simulator. you will not have access to...
  8. How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve this issue? Loading screen.: I am playing Halo wars definitive edition on my PC and , it lets me launch my game but whenever I press start I get stuck on a loading screen that reads " Loading your profiles storage" I have...
  9. How do I resolve this issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve this issue?: I purchased Forza Horizon 5 for my XBox Series X. It came with a bundle of gift cars, but I can't claim them. It says I need to review my Online Safety Settings, but I've reviewed them time and...
  10. 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and...: Any advice how to resolve 0x87e107df issue - full power cycle of console doesn't resolve - both owned and subscription games 8fe3a364-0154-4d43-a18a-535a5ccf82b0