Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?

Discus and support Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The new Xbox-Twitch integration doesn't work. I was kicked out of game multiple times in 30 minutes until I gave up the stream. Switched to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RamboReality, Nov 29, 2022.

1. RamboReality
    RamboReality Guest

Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature?

The new Xbox-Twitch integration doesn't work. I was kicked out of game multiple times in 30 minutes until I gave up the stream. Switched to broadcasting from the Twitch app with a flawless result. Twitch wasn't dropping my stream, nor was streamlabs, I just couldn't stay in the game until I got OFF the new Xbox-Twitch integration. Will this be fixed BEFORE the Twitch app broadcast feature ends?

:)

RamboReality, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, let's try to isolate the problem a bit more in this case, give to the next a try:

A. If you have the console connected via Wi-Fi please try using an ethernet cable instead and try in that way

B. Use a custom DNS address:

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.

When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

C. Clear your MAC address

Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address

Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try

D. Double check if your console has a pending update via Settings and update it if necessary
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, the option B. didn't worked for you as well?

If not, you can try as a last resource performing a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps

Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps

**Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts

If the issue persist after that the best option is report the problem to the Xbox team here:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RamboReality

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?

Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. RamboReality Win User

LOL, I'm a grandmother with young - adult grandchildren. I have no idea what you just said and I never will, lol. I do know that my Xbox has always been on ethernet, and there are no updates available.

I've been streaming my own digital Batman: Return to Arkham every weekend since Halloween. Never had a drop of trouble till I used the new Xbox-Twitch integration. Didn't have a drop of trouble when I left that awful integration and immediately went to stream from the old Twitch App. I don't get kicked out of games, ever. I've been streaming for weeks without issue. I use the Xbox - Twitch integration once and it's a disaster. That's all I know.

Thanks again for the time you took to look at this issue.
  6. RamboReality Win User

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
    Hi there.

I'm using an Xbox One X.

I am using no insider nor beta OS in my console.

I stream in 720, 30 fps and use the integrated Streamlabs tab for my overlays and scenes.

Fixing it wasn't possible. It just kept kicking me out of the game I was playing making my stream unwatchable. I left the Xbox-Twitch integration and broadcasted from the old Twitch app (again, using their integrated streamlabs tab) and had a great stream. Zero issues.

*Edit*: Just to add that this is the FIRST time I have ever used the new Xbox-Twitch integration. It was very easy to use and I watched videos and read blogs first to make sure I did it right. The stream quality was "excellent" according to my Twitch dashboard and neither Twitch nor Streamlabs ever dropped the stream. I just kept getting kicked out of the game.

Thanks for looking at this.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox fix the Xbox-Twitch integration before the Twitch app drops the broadcast feature? - Similar Threads - fix Twitch integration

2. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  3. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...
  4. How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?: Every time I stream from my Xbox series S onto Twitch my audio sounds horribly choppy. I am using a wireless headset and wireless controller. It’s not just my voice what is choppy it’s also the...
  5. Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?: So this has been going on for a month now. When ever i stream. The game audio pops and stutters contantly. I was in contact with twitch support who directed me here. Example:...
  6. How do I fix my Twitch stream quality on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Twitch stream quality on xbox series s: I have been trying to stream on Twitch through my Xbox series s, but the stream is always pixelated and skipping when I move in game. My Internet speeds are 100 download 17 upload. What could the...
  7. Have any work around on how to fix crackling while streaming twitch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have any work around on how to fix crackling while streaming twitch?: So I'm glad that you can now easily start streaming to twitch and other apps and all but the crackling that occurs when streaming sucks. Wondering if there is any work around?...
  8. How do you fix an audio issue when streaming on Twitch through an Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix an audio issue when streaming on Twitch through an Xbox One?: I stream on my Xbox One and am currently trying to reach affiliate on the streaming platform Twitch but lately my streams don't have sound I have sound on my end but my chat can't hear me or the...
  9. Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix yet for crackling audio issue when streaming on twitch?: I have recently started streaming on Twitch with my Xbox Series X. During the stream a crackling/popping noise starts to occur in the live stream audio. If I unplug or mute my headset mic it...
  10. Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch streaming integration has messed up my streams. How can I fix it?: I stream on Twitch through Light Stream via my Xbox. I recently got the Xbox Series S and with it, the update that integrated Twitch streaming into the captures menu. Everything is more or less...