Will Xbox ever have a YouTube sharing option for uploading videos?

Discus and support Will Xbox ever have a YouTube sharing option for uploading videos? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just wanted to make this because I don't think there is a way to make YouTube videos from your Xbox. If there is, Which method should I use?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BP_2, Apr 28, 2023.

1. BP_2
    BP_2 Guest

So I just wanted to make this because I don't think there is a way to make YouTube videos from your Xbox. If there is, Which method should I use? Thanks!

:)

2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to ask Google that question, as they are the ones who can add such a feature to their app
  3. ngocphi Win User

No AA the regular YouTube app never had one

YouTube has a separate website oe software ro upload videos it was never part of the YouTube app

Upload studio if I remember correctly
  4. Josef Louis Bohorque Win User

Google is the owner of the app / app developer. You may want to share that feedback / new feature with them
  5. kRevali Win User

How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??

You can download the video clip using the Xbox app companion or xbox mobile app and upload it to youtube or something, when clicking on Share button you can select the option to Download it
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

When Youtube comes to Xbox Live....

[quote user="SilentStryk09"]

it'll only be whatever the video is uploaded in. Not every video on YouTube is HD, some are only 240p/320p/480p. If that's the case, it'll still be grainy[/quote]

That is very true.

On the PS3 you don't even get the option. The last time I checked on my PS3, videos just play, there isn't an option to change the quality of the video like there is on a PC. Heck, even my phone can play the HD videos, if the video I'm watching is in HD
    that is.

So as long as YouTube on the Xbox can play the videos in what ever the best format they were uploaded in, it will be a great app. Otherwise I'm sticking with the PC.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox ever have a YouTube sharing option for uploading videos? - Similar Threads - ever YouTube sharing

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Will this ever happen? Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will this ever happen? Xbox?: I'm a game developer and a long time Xbox fan I've been using Xbox for 12 years or maybe more I've loved playing Minecraft for the 360 and I have a question? Will there ever be a app where I can...
  7. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  8. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  9. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  10. Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?: Will Xbox ever add live stream direct to YouTube?or do does anyone know if they have plans to add the option? I'm assuming YouTube or Microsoft has a contract not allowing it, but if anyone has...