Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off.

Discus and support Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm only asking because I get tired of my games being on quick resume but when they load up it puts me in the main menu or it'll act buggy no sound or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ki113rn00b, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Ki113rn00b
    Ki113rn00b Guest

I'm only asking because I get tired of my games being on quick resume but when they load up it puts me in the main menu or it'll act buggy no sound or it'll make me reset the game. When will we get that in the settings?

:)

Ki113rn00b, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ki113rn00b

Right now there is no official information about that :c

So, no one can give you an accurate answer in this case

But you can try suggesting this option as an idea here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Phil Spencer says he’ll look into it, but that in no way guarantees that it will happen. Disabling quick resume is not a simple process, And it will likely take quite some time, if it is feasible to do so, without breaking a lot of other things
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

As I mentioned, if you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. There is no way to completely turn it off right now.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

Hello, begsback. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can try to remove games from the quick resume feature. To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove games from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove.

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

If you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. It is currently the best choice available for us players. Here on the community forum we are only users. We do not work for Xbox.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  6. JustEggbird Win User

Xbox "Quick Resume"

The "Rush Hour" update of the game "broke" the ability to "Quick Resume"
Thema:

1. Will xbox ever give us the ability to turn quick resume off. - Similar Threads - ever ability turn

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Will this ever happen? Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will this ever happen? Xbox?: I'm a game developer and a long time Xbox fan I've been using Xbox for 12 years or maybe more I've loved playing Minecraft for the 360 and I have a question? Will there ever be a app where I can...
  7. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  8. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  9. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  10. Will Microsoft ever re-enable the ability to access local files and save images on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft ever re-enable the ability to access local files and save images on Xbox...: I am physically disabled and can't use a computer or any alternate devices. So, Xbox and the Microsoft Edge app was really my only way to accessibly post game clips and screenshots on social media...