Will Xbox digital assistants ever support HomeKit

Discus and support Will Xbox digital assistants ever support HomeKit in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve got a series X, and have always had an Xbox. I also have an iPhone, Mac and use Apple HomeKit for my smart home. I’ve just noticed that the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PurpleNeighborhood, Dec 21, 2021.

  1. Will Xbox digital assistants ever support HomeKit


    I’ve got a series X, and have always had an Xbox. I also have an iPhone, Mac and use Apple HomeKit for my smart home. I’ve just noticed that the Xbox has support for Google home and Amazon Alexa but not Apple HomeKit. Just wondering if there’s ever been mention of support for it as I don’t imagine there’s any hardware limitations to prevent that. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/PurpleNeighborhood
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PurpleNeighborhood, Dec 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Saeleth Win User

    Accidental purchase

    All digital sales are final. For further assistance please reach out to customer support and they will be able to assist from there.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Cortana & dictation unavailable when they should be.

    I also live in Australia and have been waiting for Cortana to be availiable in Australia, but some how I don't think we will get it, especially now that they've

    added support for Alexa
    So I assume we will get Alexa support instead of Cortana.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

    No Enable Digital Digital Assistant on xbox One

  5. XBF George L Win User

    Digital assistants and cortana

  6. Don m Win User

    Digital assistants and cortana

    I'm not sure about Cortana working in the UK, but here is a link that shows you how to setup digital assistants and what ones are available.

    Xbox one Voice and Digital Assistants

    I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now.

    Hope that helps.
    I know that Google Home can not be used to turn the Xbox on and off as of right now. jeez why o why didn't I buy an echo dot it looks like that is the only option available
Thema:

Will Xbox digital assistants ever support HomeKit

Loading...
  1. Will Xbox digital assistants ever support HomeKit - Similar Threads - digital assistants ever

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Volume Steps Setting (under Digital Assistants) not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Volume Steps Setting (under Digital Assistants) not working: Trying to report this via the console, but the screen has been hanging for the last 10 minutes and it's my third time trying today. You can configure how many steps to lower the volume when using...