Will Xbox 360 Gold Trials work on Xbox ONE???

Discus and support Will Xbox 360 Gold Trials work on Xbox ONE??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So in several of my 360 games I've got a bunch of Gold Trials, some for two days and others for a week. I'm aware that on the back of current Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TRITONK175, Oct 26, 2020.

1. TRITONK175
    TRITONK175 Guest

So in several of my 360 games I've got a bunch of Gold Trials, some for two days and others for a week. I'm aware that on the back of current Gold Trials it says they work on both 360 and Xbox ONE, but in the back of these it says 360 only since the Xbox
    ONE didn't exist when the games they came with were released.

My question is will they work on the Xbox ONE regardless of them not mentioning it??? I know regular Gold and currency is carried across the two as long as you have the same Gamertag on both which I do, just wondered if these Trials would be the same.

Thanks.

:)

TRITONK175, Oct 26, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Gold trial 14 days - free game redeem issue

Basically 14 day trials do give you games with gold for xbox one but not 360 as smwutches mentioned how it worked

No the games with gold applies to.all consoles thats not.the issue

You need to.have a full gold.membership as trials only give games with gold for xbox one but not 360

A full gold membership applies to both consoles
  3. ngocphi Win User

No because of the way xbox one treats trials

Trials still gives you gold access to games with gold

Xbox 360 doesnt

And you cant stack trials
  4. onyxishere Win User

Error redeeming Destiny beta code

Just to let everyone know. The FAQ section on the Bungie website says that a gold trial will work to play the Destiny beta on the Xbox One but not the 360.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I am unable to install any xbox live gold games after redeeming a gift card

Also if you got.a 14 day trial and om xbox ,360 you cannot get games with gold games as it's a trial not actual gold

If on a xbox one you can

Because you get gold
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gold membership not showing on account

The reason you cannot get Star Wars is because you cannot get Xbox 360 games with Gold with a trial. Only Xbox One Games with Gold are available to get with a trial.
Thema:

1. Will Xbox 360 Gold Trials work on Xbox ONE??? - Similar Threads - 360 Gold Trials

2. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  3. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  4. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  5. I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have an xbox 360 and once gold is removed what happens to minecraft: I have an xbox 360 and I want to play minecraft xbox 360 edition online with my cousin who is far away and does YT. Will I be able to do so for free when xbox gold is removed or will the core...
  6. Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?: With Xbox Live Gold being shut down on 1st of September, what does it mean for the Xbox 360? Will there be no more online on 360? Will the Xbox 360 store close?. 58fda727-1b05-4de2-9342-366b5a9dedf0
  7. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  8. Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a brand new xbox 360, trying to get a gold trial to see what gold is like: i purchased a new console from target but it isn't letting me try gold for free? is this another scam from microsoft? i don't understand, i click try gold free & nothing happens. contacted support...
  9. Free 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial for the Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial for the Xbox 360.: Hey everyone. So I was cleaning out my closet earlier and look what I found.. a free 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial. The 2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial originally came in my Call of Duty: Black Ops II...
  10. from my 360 how do i access to my 1 Month Gold FREE Trial if i said "not yet" when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    from my 360 how do i access to my 1 Month Gold FREE Trial if i said "not yet" when ...: everything is in the title. When i made a new xbox live account they asked me if i wanted to activate my 1 Month Gold FREE Trial now, i selected "not now" and now i want to activate it where do i...