Will we be seeing more titles getting FPS Boost & Auto HDR in 2023?

Discus and support Will we be seeing more titles getting FPS Boost & Auto HDR in 2023? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finally got my hands on a Series X console and my favorite feature by far is the Auto HDR & FPS boost for games that have not received an official... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DIABLO BLADE, Mar 12, 2023.

1. DIABLO BLADE
    DIABLO BLADE Guest

I finally got my hands on a Series X console and my favorite feature by far is the Auto HDR & FPS boost for games that have not received an official Series X upgrade. The sad thing though, is that I have not seen an update to the list of games with this feature since November 2021. I am REALLY hoping to see a lot more titles get this feature in 2023, especially xbox360 backwards compatibility titles. The two titles in particular I hope make the list are Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and Too Human. Seeing Sacred 2 in 4k with Auto HDR and 60fps will be amazing. Too Human running at a possible 120fps will breathe new life into the game. Please keep updating older games with these features, it will make everyone who has invested in these consoles extremely happy. PS: start with Sacred 2 and Too Human

:)

DIABLO BLADE, Mar 12, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The backwards compatibility program has ended and new 360 and original Xbox titles will not be added or improved
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Diablo, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, news related to this are usually published on the News Xbox site, specialized game sites and also the developers themselves.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  4. benchesh Win User

Give us the choice to switch Xbox One X enhacements on/off under "Compatibility Options" (for all FPS Boost games)

Yes, we have the choice to turn off auto HDR and FPS boost. But if we want FPS Boost and 4K for Fallout 4, this isn't possible unless we exploit a glitch that will inevitably be patched in the very near future.

I'm suggesting enabling/disabling FPS Boost for these titles should not also enable/disable 4K (one x enhancements). It should be an additional setting that we can toggle to get the experience we want!
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Fps boost

6. Kathy A. Win User

Turn off fps display

Hello cory carlson,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to turn off fps because of how it is being displayed from your TV. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Please try this on your games, as FPS Boost and/or auto HDR is only offered by most games.

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. Highlight the tile of any game and then press the Menu button.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons.
    4. Select Compatibility options.
      • Note Not all titles offer compatibility options.
      • You may disable FPS boost from here by unticking the box.
      • Note Native HDR games that are boosted to 120 FPS need to have HDR disabled if your resolution in video settings is set to less than 4K.

Should you need more details about how auto FPS Boost and auto HDR works, please check this link: Configure your console for FPS boost and auto HDR | Xbox Support.

We hope this helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Will we be seeing more titles getting FPS Boost & Auto HDR in 2023? - Similar Threads - seeing more titles

2. How can I see more LFG posts on the Xbox Gamebar for PC? It only shows a small amount of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I see more LFG posts on the Xbox Gamebar for PC? It only shows a small amount of...: Does anyone know if you can see more than a small fraction of looking for group posts? Im on PC and when i open the LFG widget, it will only show about 1/6th of the available posts with no option...
  3. New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background: I have no idea of photoshop and less design just cut/paste and rearrange the dashboard cleaner, does it look better? sorry my english is bad Dashboard submitted by /u/mendezpm [link] [comments]
  4. Would you like to see a more enhanced version of Xbox Snap, like a 2.0 Overlay Version?

in XboX Insiders
    Would you like to see a more enhanced version of Xbox Snap, like a 2.0 Overlay Version?: View Poll submitted by /u/Pyritekip [link] [comments]
  5. I'd like to see a more options and verity to xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like to see a more options and verity to xbox live subscriptions: We have xbox live gold, xbox live ultimate for a pure game experience. which I find personally really good and cost effective for me, I'd like to see a 3rd or 4th option, something that includes...
  6. Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...

in XboX Insiders
    Very nice small but useful improvement in xbox guide. you can see now its much more easy...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  7. Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CYKABlyetGrande [link] [comments]
  8. My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    My more recent game appeared lost but I see them in Saved Data: I hope someone has experiencing this because I have been having the hardest time getting answers. While playing my game I was disconnected from Xbox Live. Normally, my system reconnects me but...
  9. Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass: I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones, and Lego City. I would love to see Jurassic...
  10. URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem ...: URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is . See my problem urgent please and takedown my problem Rockstar 764b482a-be13-4e37-a2aa-fd991feb43d5