Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...

Discus and support Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; We don't have to be able to talk to the game chat while in a discord party, but it gets kind of annoying how PC players are able to talk in Discord and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheMightyMouse, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...

We don't have to be able to talk to the game chat while in a discord party, but it gets kind of annoying how PC players are able to talk in Discord and in the game at the same time. At this point what is the point of discord on xbox if its not going to be any different from xbox party chat. Playstation still doesn't have a discord integration, so if you are in a discord party they won't hear anything unless they join on their phone. Which also gets really annoying too.

:)

TheMightyMouse, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the near future?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about in game voice chat and discord voice chat.

For now, we do not have that feature yet on the console since you will be using the party chat for discord to your Xbox. They cannot be mixed with each other unfortunately. There has also been no announcement yet regarding updating this in the future but feel free to provide suggestions on the Xbox idea hub.

For information regarding discord on Xbox, check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
  3. Bad Karma L Win User

Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I click allow for microphone permissions

Just to talk to people on discord in dm's cause the discord feature only does it for server VC's not everything else and I was able to voice chat, the main purpose for like 3 years, I was able to voice chat on Microsoft edge browser on xbox one but for some reason yesterday, It broke and Ive tried everything but it just wont let me now
  4. Big Red Husker Win User

Who's ready for the controller breaking madness?

I know voice chat is disabled in game, but I have yet to hear if party chat is going to be disabled. really want to talk with friends on other games
  5. CeasedThought Win User

Please Remove "kinect unplugged" notifications from always on

What he is talking about is hearing voices on his Xbox1 without playing a game or doing anything. I have akso heard voices of other people playing games and talking to their xbox1. Sounds like MS screwed up some networking on the servers and sometimes we
    are gettin cross chat.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Voice message a friend, not text. Any way

Chief Xbox One Platform Architect, Marc Whitten, has confirmed that cross-platform voice chat will not be available: "For a variety of technical reasons - including the sound quality that I talked about above - we don't support voice chat between the two
    systems." You will still be able to send text messages cross-platform though. As it currently stands, cross-platform voicing is not looking to be done due to the aforementioned issues.
Thema:

Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the...

1. Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the... - Similar Threads - able talk discord

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  7. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  8. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  9. hello is there anyway your able to appeal twice without talking to the same person

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello is there anyway your able to appeal twice without talking to the same person: so, it's a good day playing Xbox and messing around with my friend in different games. we found out a kid spam reported us, and we both got banned. i did not know there was a limit to temporary...
  10. Why am I not able to talk in game Chat on Xbox 360 games, on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I not able to talk in game Chat on Xbox 360 games, on my Xbox one S?: Hello there, The past four months or so I’ve been unable to talk in game chat on Xbox 360 games (Black ops 2, Modern Warfare 3, etc) I’ve tried every option there is for resetting audio and...