Will we be able to play the original Xbox Star Wars games?

Discus and support Will we be able to play the original Xbox Star Wars games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am just wondering if we will be able to play the original Xbox Star Wars games on the Xbox One? aacb3a95-1e81-4bd6-bb3d-609ea77c30f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H2O Kylo Ren, Nov 18, 2015.

1. H2O Kylo Ren
    H2O Kylo Ren Guest

I am just wondering if we will be able to play the original Xbox Star Wars games on the Xbox One?

:)

H2O Kylo Ren, Nov 18, 2015
  2. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games On XBOX ONE X

The original XBOX has a total of 14 "STAR WARS" games (only 4 of them have DLC). Let us have "A NEW HOPE" that all 14 "STAR WARS" games & The 4 DLC packs will become backwards compatable on XBOX ONE X! May The Force be with Phil Spencer so he can hear us
    all say "HELP US PHIL SPENCER-KENOBI... YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE (SO PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL 14 STAR WARS GAMES GO BACKWARDS COMPATABLE). NOTE: XBOX 360 still has most of the STAR WARS content so get it before it is gone like the original XBOX DLC!

STAR WARS ON THE ORIGINAL XBOX (COMPLETE GAMES LIST).

(NOTE: YES DLC = Only These Original XBOX "STAR WARS" Games Have DLC Packs)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#1. STAR WARS-REPUBLIC COMMANDO YES DLC

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#2. STAR WARS-THE CLONE WARS YES DLC

#3. STAR WARS-KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC YES DLC

#4. STAR WARS-KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 2

#5. STAR WARS-BATTLEFRONT YES DLC

#6. STAR WARS-BATTLEFRONT 2

#7. STAR WARS-STARFIGHTER-SPECIAL EDITION

#8. STAR WARS-JEDI STARFIGHTER

#9. STAR WARS-JEDI KNIGHT 2-JEDI OUTCAST

#10. STAR WARS-JEDI ACADEMY

#11. STAR WARS-EPISODE 3-REVENGE OF THE SITH

#12. STAR WARS-OBI WAN

#13. LEGO-STAR WARS-THE VIDEO GAME

#14. LEGO-STAR WARS 2-THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY

Thank you for reading this post (please post here yourself if you really want Microsoft & Lucas Arts (Disney) to make all 14 Original XBOX "STAR WARS" games backwards compatable on the new XBOX ONE X). STAR WARS is bigger than ever so I hope this happens!
    Post by ! May The 14th Games Be With You On "XBOX ONE X" ...lol hahaha!

JAZENOX, Nov 18, 2015
  3. ZombieDeano
    ZombieDeano Guest
    Original Xbox Games should be backwards compatible as well

Original Xbox games on the One would be awesome! I'd love to play through Star Wars: Republic Commando again!

ZombieDeano, Nov 18, 2015
  4. p0358
    p0358 Guest

That would be great, however Microsoft didn't say anything about running original Xbox games, but that is possible.

p0358, Nov 18, 2015
  5. p0358 Win User

That would be great, however Microsoft didn't say anything about running original Xbox games, but that is possible.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Games downloaded off of Xbox live

Since the Star Wars games are original Xbox games it could be a backwards compatibility issue. Have you been able to play other original Xbox games on your 360 before?
  7. Jowster12 Win User

Original Xbox games you still play

I ocasionaly play the original xbox and the Star Wars game that I have with it.
  8. MerricksArm Win User

What would be your perfect Star Wars game?

I would love nothing more than to revisit something as magical as was the original "Star Wars Galaxies" but, perhaps, updated with both prequel/sequel trilogy content. I love the idea of simply living in the Star Wars universe and, hopefully, we would be
    able to see something as ahead of its time as was that game.

P.S. - Lego Star Wars with all movies thus far, please!
  9. carseclass Win User

So... The Original Xbox Game Star Wars KOTOR... Worth A Buy?

i played star wars knights old Repubic on the Original Xbox console and other games too
Thema:

1. Will we be able to play the original Xbox Star Wars games? - Similar Threads - able play original

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  8. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  9. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  10. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...