will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC?

Discus and support will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? 1aaf50c2-071e-4f25-ae9c-abe6a9204cfe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warlock2170, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Warlock2170
    Warlock2170 Guest

:)

Warlock2170, Jul 30, 2017
  2. Watch Dogs PAL Cover

Can someone please scan the PAL cover of the game and upload it here please?

CatalinTwist3r, Jul 30, 2017
  3. Xbox 720... save us from PS4 media saturation

I would love to see this Xbox 360 footage of Watch dogs you keep mentioning. All the footage that has been released to the public pertaining to Watch dogs has already been explained. That 9 minute e3 2012 demo, which is what i assume you're grabbing for,
    was captured from a PC running high end hardware, pal, as same the one at the Sony event.

Delicious Ape, Jul 30, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

A region locked game in PAL is not compatible with a NTSC region locked console.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 30, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

A region locked game in PAL is not compatible with a NTSC region locked console.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Disk region error

Look on the binding of the disc box. Does it say NTSC or PAL? (assuming xbox 360).

If it's PAL it will work in xbox 360 consoles in the UK and the rest of the EU and parts of Asia but if it says NTSC it will only work in North American Xbox 360s.

If you have a mismatched game and it's not the right one for your region that will not work in your console and there's no solution for that besides buying the correct version for your console.

For more info see here:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/console/watch-dvds-movies
  7. voteDC Win User

Can I use my Singapore gamertag on a US Console?

[quote user="Mister Gwyther"]Hey there! A US console is NTSC video. Do the TVs you have in Singapore NTSC or PAL? If PAL, they will not work.[/quote]Why do you think that is the case?

PAL and NTSC long ago stopped being an issue. I live in the UK, a PAL country, and can watch NTSC formatted content on my television without a problem.

I can even play games from the USA (a NTSC region) on my Xbox 360 providing they are region free, an example of which is Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

Providing the console has the correct power adaptor(s) then PAL and NTSC should really not be an issue unless he is using an ancient television.
  8. Killn The Drama Win User

Changing Xbox NTSC-U/C to NTSC-J

Hello AmirulZ,

You are able to change your region but you can no change your NTSC/PAL. You will need buy the NTSC games to play on the USA Xbox as it will not support NTSC-J.

Some more info on NTSC/PAL can be found
    HERE

Thank you and Happy Gaming.
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Pal/Ntsc

Some NTSC games however do work on a Pal Xbox 360. I know because I have 1 (Lego Harry Potter 2). try doing a Bing or google search for the NTSC games that will work on a Pal system.
Thema:

1. will watch dogs PAL work on xbox 360 NTSC? - Similar Threads - watch dogs PAL

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  5. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  6. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  7. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  8. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  9. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945