Will ToeJam And Earl Mission To Earth ever be playable on Xbox One consoles?

Discus and support Will ToeJam And Earl Mission To Earth ever be playable on Xbox One consoles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love the game ToeJam And Earl Mission To Earth for the original Xbox sadly the game has not been made backwards compatible, is there a chance of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fleegle Beagle, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Will ToeJam And Earl Mission To Earth ever be playable on Xbox One consoles?

I love the game ToeJam And Earl Mission To Earth for the original Xbox sadly the game has not been made backwards compatible, is there a chance of the game being re-released in the future? I will be beyond happy if the game gets re-released it is my childhood favourite game

:)

Fleegle Beagle, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Fleegle Beagle Win User

The new one isn't as good as ToeJam And Earl Mission To Earth
  3. Nursemorph Win User

You can never say never....however, they were pretty definitive a year ago when they released the 20th anniversary ones:

"While we continue to stay focused on preserving and enhancing the art form of games, we have reached the limit of our ability to bring new games to the catalog from the past due to licensing, legal and technical constraints"

I can't imagine that any of those hurdles will change anytime soon

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/15/70-new-backward-compatible-games/
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Sorry, the backwards compatibility program has ended. There is however a brand new Toejam and Earl game on Xbox that is frequently on sale
  5. Fleegle Beagle Win User

It's my most favourite game ever
  6. Fleegle Beagle Win User

Will the backwards compatibity program ever be renewed?
Thema:

1. Will ToeJam And Earl Mission To Earth ever be playable on Xbox One consoles? - Similar Threads - ToeJam Earl Mission

2. When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes.: When completing missions, my Forza Horizon 5 crashes. When you get to the end of the mission, it stays there. The same thing always happens when I restart the console. It is important to mention...
  3. Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mw2 on the xbox series x not loading the second mission of the game?: Whenever i try to play the second mission, it just plays like 3 sexonds of the cutscene, craps itself and boots me to the campaign menu. Mind you, i can play the first mission, completely fine, no...
  4. I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have no clue why Bo1 [for xbox360] keeps crashing on the cutscene on the mission Vorkuta.: every time I go to boot up Bo1 it works completely fine, zombies works fine and multiplayer works fine but when i try to load up the mission "vorkuta" it crashes specifically after the cutscene...
  5. Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...: I'd like to play some original games that I had alot of fun playing and now I'd like to play them with my daughter but can't get them to work. Couple that I really want to play are Toejam and...
  6. My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gta 5 new gen keeps kicking me out when I launch a mission can any help me with us pls: noting wrong with my Xbox I know that 52501305-3732-4e27-b0ed-22adfe31d55e
  7. In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In gta when I go near a mission it goes to a black screen then restarts: In gta for Xbox 360 when I go near a mission before the first heist it goes to a black screen then restarts 9faf7ea3-83f9-4479-ba08-8bfee7e91705
  8. I get a black screen then it restarts when I get near a mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get a black screen then it restarts when I get near a mission: In gta for the Xbox 360 when I try to do Franklin’s mission before the first heist it goes to a black screen 744242ec-5bd0-457e-a48d-44897ccf1eba
  9. Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitch in fable 3 kidnapped mission?: I was fighting the guys before entering the cellar and now I’m stuck in between the fire light and rice/flour bags. I’ve tried moving every which way and swinging the sword with nothing still...
  10. Warlords - Earl achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warlords - Earl achievement: The earl achievement in "Warlords" (not the new one, the older xbla one) won't unlock for me. How do I fix this? 712eaabb-ea4a-4edb-a191-0bb4389c15fc