Will Titanfall FAIL?

Discus and support Will Titanfall FAIL? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hope it does well for the sole fact of the team behind it. The original IW team I feel got screwed over by Activision and would love for them to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Will Titanfall FAIL?

I hope it does well for the sole fact of the team behind it. The original IW team I feel got screwed over by Activision and would love for them to create something to topple the CoD monster. I know all my XB1 owning friends and I Will be on it Day One and
    will be getting others into it if it is as fun as it seems. The way I see it, 10 years ago Halo got big, 5 years ago COD got big, now I'm hoping Titanfall will be the new hit.

CollapseControl, Jan 3, 2014
  2. [quote user="SparkStormrider"]

[quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

It's not an Xbox one exclusive and no games from EA are exclusive to Microsoft.....

If EA had the choice they will release it on every platforms and use EA servers....

[/quote]The first Titanfall is exclusive. EA stated that the first was, but the next titles to follow in the franchise will not be.

Source: Titanfall an Xbox One, 360, PC Exclusive for Its 'Lifetime' - IGN

[/quote]

not necessarily. We don't know for sure. If titanfall is a big hit, whats to stop MS from buying the franchise or respawn itself and keeping it an exclsuive? Thats what they did with halo, gears, etc.

Upinya Slayin, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Not sure also if EA will publish the next Respawn game/Titanfall 2,the EA partnership program doesn't exists anymore....Which leave an open door for Microsoft.

Tzar of kaos, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Will Titanfall FAIL?

Not sure also if EA will publish the next Respawn game/Titanfall 2,the EA partnership program doesn't exists anymore....

[/quote]

doubtful. respawn isn't happy with EA already. MS could publish it though,

5. [quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[quote user=""]

It's not an Xbox one exclusive and no games from EA are exclusive to Microsoft.....

If EA had the choice they will release it on every platforms and use EA servers....

[/quote]The first Titanfall is exclusive. EA stated that the first was, but the next titles to follow in the franchise will not be.

[/quote]

not necessarily. We don't know for sure. If titanfall is a big hit, whats to stop MS from buying the franchise or respawn itself and keeping it an exclsuive? Thats what they did with halo, gears, etc.

[/quote]I can't tell the future either, but as it stands today assuming partnerships stay the same, it will appears EA will do the same as they did with the Mass Effect franchise. That's what I was referring to. Yes MS can choose to buy the whole IP and/or
    Respawn, which could change the whole landscape of things.

As for EA not having a say, MS stated back in E3 that they have inked an extensive partnership with EA. Plus MS revealed that they are investing 1 billion into games for the One, I don't think EA was doing something that they didn't want to. I think, and
    again this is me, that EA and MS came to a monetary agreement (obviously) and Titanfall is one of those titles in this partnership that both companies are a part of.

SparkStormrider, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    About the fail or succes of Titanfall. I think this can be answer by Respawn.

Will the game be fun and interresting and most of all how they will react with issues and complains ?

If they answers positively to this,it will be a big win for them ,for us.

Tzar of kaos, Jan 3, 2014
  7. [quote user="SparkStormrider"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="SparkStormrider"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I can't tell the future either, but as it stands today assuming partnerships stay the same, it will appears EA will do the same as they did with the Mass Effect franchise. That's what I was referring to. Yes MS can choose to buy the whole IP and/or
    Respawn, which could change the whole landscape of things.

As for EA not having a say, MS stated back in E3 that they have inked an extensive partnership with EA. Plus MS revealed that they are investing 1 billion into games for the One, I don't think EA was doing something that they didn't want to. I think, and
    again this is me, that EA and MS came to a monetary agreement (obviously) and Titanfall is one of those titles in this partnership that both companies are a part of.

[/quote]

your missing out a lot of key factors here. True nobody knows for sure, but 1st Respawn isn't part of EA. they signed a partnership agreement with EA taht only covers titanfall 1 and that was through a program that EA no longer has avaiable. Also IW was
    upset at EA and its doubtfull they will use EA to publish any future game. EA did exactly what they want. they got a check from MS that made them money on titanfall just for funding it. Respawn is not part of EA in any way. Mass effect was different. MS funded
    and published ME1 for bioware, but bioware owned the IP, then EA purchased bioware which made them the owners of the ME franchise. No way in hell repsawn gets purchased by EA. Most likelt titanfall 2 will be cross platform, but a lot can happen and MS could
    see it as the next halo and throw money at it to make it theirs. we'll just have to wait and see. its really sad though how people are talking about a sequel to a game where the original isn't out yet lol.

8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Will Titanfall FAIL?

Only reason EA are the pub on titanfall is coz respawn have 60 people on there team they needed someone with money hopefully either ms will buy them out or respawn will become there own like bungee did because ms once published bungie games and now ms publish
    343i. What I wanna know is when will we see gameplay of titanfall on the xboxone? I am glad that the 360 version is being dev by a dif team means respawn can put more work into the PC and xboxone version.

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 4, 2014
  9. It's not like Microsoft's first-party games are any better.

JohnnyVonRotten, Jan 4, 2014
  10. ... about the DLC and microtransactions, I mean.

JohnnyVonRotten, Jan 4, 2014
  11. If MS buys Respawn, it will be a huge asset; no matter if TF is a success or a flop. The biggest question is whether it will remain an exclusive or not. If so, Halo may have a rival in the future, in a sense.

Titanfall has Spartan Kicks. I'm in. Enough said.

Karch V Amadeo, Oct 31, 2018
  12. RepaidYeti18970 Win User

Titanfall FAIL

ye i know what you mean cod 2, i only come on here when i get bored, couple of years ago these forums especially cod used to be packed, they are just dying a slow death now and they used to be such good fun, bad mistake banning the fun people who used to
    come on here
  13. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Titanfall FAIL

^ That apparently isn't true. I've had no issues getting on, and was even able to connect to a server (north central US) that someone here said wasn't working for them. Some people are able to get on the servers, others aren't. It's not as cut and dry
    as "the servers are either up or down".

The people that can't connect have some issue on their end. I have no idea why, but regardless MS/EA will likely need to figure out why.
  14. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Titanfall FAIL

I'm on south central US and have had no issues. I was also able to connect to north central US without any problems.

No doubt this sucks for people having issues. Stick with it, I'm sure MS/EA will get it smoothed out. It will be worth it once you can get on.
  15. IxAMxSNIPERFROG Win User

Titanfall FAIL

What regions are you guys in? I've had no problems getting on and haven't seen any "server down" messages.
  16. Master Skarn Win User

Titanfall FAIL

yeah man I haven't gotten into a single game, it will seriously make me reconsider buying any EA product in the future, they have a a terrible history of pulling *** like this
Thema:

Will Titanfall FAIL?

1. Will Titanfall FAIL? - Similar Threads - Titanfall FAIL

2. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  3. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...