Will Titanfall FAIL?

Discus and support Will Titanfall FAIL? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Karma403"] I just hope they get the new devkit to work out the kinks, supposedly it isn't up to snuff atm and not even running at 720p on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Will Titanfall FAIL?

[quote user="Karma403"]

I just hope they get the new devkit to work out the kinks, supposedly it isn't up to snuff atm and not even running at 720p on the X1, they got less then 3 months before release or maybe it will have a day one patch

[/quote]

I've heard nothing about Titanfall's resolution yet so if you're going to post information like this it would be good to cite a source please.

:)

Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014
  2. garydulleck
    garydulleck Guest
    What Xbox One Game are you looking forward to the most?

Titanfall, Sunset Overdrive, Titanfall, Destiny, Titanfall, Forza and uh.....Titanfall.

garydulleck, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Willster009
    Willster009 Guest
    Willster009, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest

Will Titanfall FAIL?

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[quote user=""]

I just hope they get the new devkit to work out the kinks, supposedly it isn't up to snuff atm and not even running at 720p on the X1, they got less then 3 months before release or maybe it will have a day one patch

[/quote]

I've heard nothing about Titanfall's resolution yet so if you're going to post information like this it would be good to cite a source please.

[/quote]

Titanfall on Xbox One is having problem with 720P.

and Titanfall is 720p is was announced at VGA

Twitter via Thuway, a very reputable source.

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
  5. My first big concern is that they have a good party system, it baffles my mind that a Team Based game like BF4 has no way to get friends together before a match. Hopefully they take cues from the kings of console games, Halo & COD that allow friends to easily
    play on the same team. None of this join a game and HOPE you get on Your friends team or wait 10 to 20 minutes for it auto correct.

CollapseControl, Jan 3, 2014
  6. For me personally, it already has failed. First, any time EA is mentioned in relation to a game (no matter how distant they are from the actual production) it immediately throws red flags for me and I go into 'wait for more info' mode. Next and this is just
    my own personal preference, it's going to be MP only. I know a lot of people may think it's a silly reason to not buy a game, but SP is important to me. I won't buy a game that doesn't have it. If not for that, I'd be pretty excited about it.

BTW, this isn't an attack on the game, JMPO.

A Blue Illusion, Jan 3, 2014
  7. [quote user="Karma403"]

[/quote]

Yeah, I will take that tweet posted on the PS4 forums, with no source to back it up, as fact...

8. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

Will Titanfall FAIL?

[quote user="Karma403"]

[/quote]

Yeah, I will take that tweet posted on the PS4 forums, with no source to back it up, as fact...

[/quote]

Was about to say the exact same thing, a post on a playstation forum that links to a medical students twitter page, if it was Respawn themselves saying that, then I would believe it.

Shaggy2000, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="Shaggy2000"]

[quote user=""]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Was about to say the exact same thing, a post on a playstation forum that links to a medical students twitter page, if it was Respawn themselves saying that, then I would believe it.

[/quote]undefined

Just google it yourself or the person, it originated from NeoGAF

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
  10. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    I heard they was having problems getting it to 1080p coz they r waiting for a update from ms coz they need a updated dev kit or something BUT there was no official word or news on this so take it with a very large pinch of salt. IMO I don't care if it's
    720p or 1080p look at bf4 it's 720p yet looks stunning same as ryse

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

I heard they was having problems getting it to 1080p coz they r waiting for a update from ms coz they need a updated dev kit or something BUT there was no official word or news on this so take it with a very large pinch of salt. IMO I don't care if it's
    720p or 1080p look at bf4 it's 720p yet looks stunning same as ryse

[/quote]

Yes I know Ryse looks good I own the game as for BF4 I have on PS4 and its looks good, but I'm talking about Titanfall and the rumour it is having trouble getting to 720p and it was confirmed live via VGX 2013 that it is 720p by Vince himself, the news of
    it being 720p has been out for ages, I am still going to buy it yes.

Karma403, Jan 3, 2014
  12. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Ok well please do not bring a res war to this coz it will get shot down I had my xboxo me pre ordered from May 21st not once did I ever get cold feet res means nothing to me it's all about the gameplay

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  13. Will Titanfall FAIL?

[quote user="Karma403"]

Just google it yourself or the person, it originated from NeoGAF

[/quote]

Maybe I should go and make a twitter account and start posting ramblings as if I have some sort of total industry insider knowledge. Maybe I'll get lucky with a few and everyone will believe anything I say. I could have a lot of fun with that. After all look
    at all the rubbish we have seen posted over the past few months. Some of it true, some of it so far off the mark it would put a drunken darts player to shame.

Of course that doesn't make anything stated fact in the slightest, and neither does anything he tweets. And I'll be blunt. I'm not going to Google anything. The onus is on you, as the provider of information, to provide evidence and sources to back up your
    evidence. Don't expect others to do your work for you. Finish what you start.

And lastly. This, at this stage of a games development, really means nothing. There's still over three months to go yet and the majority of builds seen so far have been playing fine. For all anyone knows, assuming there's any truth to it, he could have played
    a build that was being experimented with or was unoptimised, etc. Maybe it's information passed on from other sources, Chinese whispers. There's simply not enough information to take this as any form of fact until there is full physical proof that there is
    any issue with the final build of the game.

That's not making excuses, if it fails it fails, but I'm not going to sit here and jump on a bandwagon with little more than some random guys word to go on. That's just silly.

14. and respawn closed that thread on the titanfall forums saying it was a false rumor and that there is no final resolution on the game yet

Upinya Slayin, Jan 3, 2014
  15. [quote user="Karma403"]

it was confirmed live via VGX 2013 that it is 720p by Vince himself, the news of it being 720p has been out for ages.

[/quote]

If that was confirmed then why is it that no other site has this as official information? This would be headlining news. Yet every other site only has rumour articles based on comments from Neogaf or Mark Rubin.

Not to mention if Titanfall's resolution was confirmed to be 720p then it would be all over their forum. There is one post discussing this rumour that went nowhere.

Come back with solid facts, not rumours, along with links to verified sources. Then we can talk.

Thema:

Will Titanfall FAIL?

1. Will Titanfall FAIL? - Similar Threads - Titanfall FAIL

2. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  3. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...