Will Titanfall FAIL?

Discus and support Will Titanfall FAIL? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i think Titanfall will be successful, for me it will most likely replace CoD as my twitch shooter of choice. and i think that MS knows this will be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

Will Titanfall FAIL?

i think Titanfall will be successful, for me it will most likely replace CoD as my twitch shooter of choice. and i think that MS knows this will be a huge game for the X1 and will most likely be watching very closely to make sure there are no server issues.

---

and as far as the resolution is concerned, for me what's important is in this order, gameplay, frame rate, community, resolution.

Zero Divided, Jan 3, 2014
  2. [quote user="Zero Divided"]

what's important is in this order, gameplay, frame rate, community, resolution.

[/quote]

Can't say I disagree.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

That's us getting milked for DLC and Microtransactions then.

[/quote]

Yeah that's my biggest worry about the game as well.

Azrael008uk, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Will Titanfall FAIL?

Well....crap, I planned on getting Titanfall for 360 but I didn't know EA was involved. I don't give my money to EA.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 3, 2014
  5. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Ea do not own respawn. Respawn csn get up and go anytime

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    No respawn went to Sony and ms they asked for dedicated servers ms said yes sony said no Vince even said that him self when he was asked if respawn have a problem with sony

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    I say yes. I get 360/XB1 version of the game.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Will Titanfall FAIL?

EA is just the publisher,Respawn and EA are just partners (partnership program same as Fuze).....

Respawn owns the IP and makes the game (a to z) for Xbox one and PC.Another devs team makes the 360 version.

EA marketing and publishing.

Microsoft provides servers/ Cloud......

Tzar of kaos, Jan 3, 2014
  9. As I've said several hundred times now, Why does no-one seem concerned? Oh, some people are

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 3, 2014
  10. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    [quote user="Tzar of kaos"]EA is just the publisher,[/quote]EA is more than that.

Wihle Respawn is independent, the Xbox One exclusivity was a deal reached by EA and Microsoft without Respawn's involvement. That means EA is more than just a publisher.
    There's got to be a qualifier in there, but whatever it
    was Zampella was unaware.

IceStorm III, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    Too clearfied my early post. I think it will do well.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  12. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    It's not an Xbox one exclusive and no games from EA are exclusive to Microsoft.....

If EA had the choice they will release it on every platforms and use EA servers....

13. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

Will Titanfall FAIL?

Who knows we'll have to see in march. Only Sony fanboys seem to want it to fail. Since it is x1/360/PC exclusive for the first installment and for the life of the series if that rumor happens to be true.

Merlin4421, Jan 3, 2014
  14. [quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

It's not an Xbox one exclusive and no games from EA are exclusive to Microsoft.....

If EA had the choice they will release it on every platforms and use EA servers....

[/quote]The first Titanfall is exclusive. EA stated that the first was, but the next titles to follow in the franchise will not be.

Source: Titanfall an Xbox One, 360, PC Exclusive for Its 'Lifetime' - IGN

SparkStormrider, Jan 3, 2014
  15. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    I know....But i don't think this was an EA choice'.

Thema:

Will Titanfall FAIL?

1. Will Titanfall FAIL? - Similar Threads - Titanfall FAIL

2. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  3. Hi i have a failed refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have a failed refund: Hi can anyone assist me I have a failed refund and when i sent Microsoft an email requesting them to ratcher credit my xbox account with the money so that i can pay for gamepass with it they...
  4. fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed)

in XBoX on Windows
    fix ps3 controller unknown usb device (device descriptor request failed): TRIED SCP TOOLKIT my controller is a copy of the original dualshock 3 controller. 523e77b9-9ef3-46f6-a19a-79d5fd97cea0
  5. How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix this Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed): [img] [img] I’ve tried everything and I’ve watched 30 YouTube videos and they didn’t help I’ve changed power plan and everything else 83e65527-88d8-47ab-a72a-a8387e7769ad
  6. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  7. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  8. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  9. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...