Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

Discus and support Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Theemiffy, May 25, 2020.

1. Theemiffy
    Theemiffy Guest

I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance

:)

Theemiffy, May 25, 2020
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Hello, it is available on Target

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-one-x/gears-5-1tb-le

Check here and select the option shop other retailers.

I also see one available on Amzaon, but overprieced, remember because the actual problem the stock of most electronic products are affected, ussually are produced and shipped from China
  3. Theemiffy Win User

It says product unavailable when you follow the link for Target. Can you provide a more direct link?
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Regarding Repairs for Special Edition Consoles

Pull the HDD and the faceplate from the chassis before sending it in. There is no guarantee you will get back a special edition case, but they will do so if they have them in stock.
  5. Whiistler Win User

Hey All.

Little ironic that people would get a Slim just put that bulky thing around it. Even more ironic if they got the special edition GoW 360 and bought the GoW cover thing to put over it.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Gears 5 Xbox One X Console?

I would love a Gears of War special edition X console. They're always doing nice special editions with the S, but not the X. I don't understand it.
Thema:

1. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock? - Similar Threads - GOW Special Edition

2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  3. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  4. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  5. ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5): I am unable to play GOW 5 as the recent update caused an error. I have tried all the posted solutions (hard reset, Uninstall, etc.). I have called the ISP provider who advised all is good. The...
  6. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  7. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec
  8. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  9. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....
  10. I didn't get the codes to download the GOW Series that were included on the special edition ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get the codes to download the GOW Series that were included on the special edition ...: I redeem my Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition code on 11/16/16 but I haven't get my codes to download the GOW series, could you please help me? d332557d-79e6-4304-921e-d4b97517ed5e