Will there ever be an Apple Music app?

Discus and support Will there ever be an Apple Music app? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I used to have Amazon Music, and used it to listen to music while playing on my Xbox, but I recently switched to Apple Music, and was wondering if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WyldeGi, Nov 1, 2020.

1. /u/WyldeGi
    /u/WyldeGi Guest

I used to have Amazon Music, and used it to listen to music while playing on my Xbox, but I recently switched to Apple Music, and was wondering if Apple and Microsoft had any plans on implementing it into their software in the near future

submitted by /u/WyldeGi
    [link] [comments]

/u/WyldeGi, Nov 1, 2020
  2. the JeffreyTM Win User

Background music

Not sure about apple music; however, if that happens on Spotify I just have to unpause the music while on the app I'm playing and the music will resume.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?

Hi Lastgen2000. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Does this happen with other music apps such as Spotify or Apple Music?
  4. MirshkoOrdo18 Win User

Background music

I'm not sure how iPhones or Apple Music work in this scenario, but on Android, music will only stop when the app opened has its' own music or sounds. If it works the same way with Apple OS, then my suggestion would be to turn off all sounds in the settings
    for your Solitaire game, then try restarting the music and see if it works then.
  5. xkull13 Win User

Apple Music app problem

I’m having the same issue, It says Give it another Try. Something went Wrong. The Error Code is DCAT-ResourceNotFound

trCJ4N2dgZ9MJndD0PCQ1j.252

That’s all it has on my screen. I’ve tried it multiple different ways. And still says the same thing.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Apple Music app problem

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Adastra14

Please answer the following questions to assist you properly:
    What Xbox console do you have?
    Are you receiving an error code or nothing?
    If you try to download a different app it works? Or the same happens?

And tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
Thema:

1. Will there ever be an Apple Music app? - Similar Threads - ever Apple Music

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Will this ever happen? Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will this ever happen? Xbox?: I'm a game developer and a long time Xbox fan I've been using Xbox for 12 years or maybe more I've loved playing Minecraft for the 360 and I have a question? Will there ever be a app where I can...
  7. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  8. Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original (the only ones I've ever had) MSA and PSN not linking with each other for...: My PlayStation account got unlinked from my MSA at some point in the last couple years and it won't let me reconnect them. It is the same MSA that's always been linked to my PSN, had both for...
  9. When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to install a game error 0x80070005: Windows is up to date and everything is how it should be but error 0x80070005 popped up out of no where and does not allow me to download games 0x80070005 pops up I've seen different types of...
  10. Will Wall.E ever be available on the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Wall.E ever be available on the series X?: Hi peeps, Please excuse my complete lack of knowledge, but it has been at least 25 years since I have owned a console. Excuses out the way, my son who has autism has got obsessed with Wall.E...