Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

Discus and support Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro 2194a42a-dada-46de-b75f-a39c23f0bdf4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emre Bayram1, Feb 24, 2023.

  1. Emre Bayram1
    Emre Bayram1 Guest

    Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(


    Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro

    :)
     
    Emre Bayram1, Feb 24, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

    Hi Emre!

    There are no official news or updates from Microsoft if they will support gyro in the future. Let's stay tuned with their updates via https://news.xbox.com/en-us/

    If you have a feedback or suggestions to Xbox, you are welcome to share it to their Ideas Hub here http://feedback.xbox.com/
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

    I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but none of the existing Xbox controllers support gyro controls. Hopefully it's something MS considers for a future revision of the controller though, cos I agree that gyro controls are very useful!
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Looks same as BF3

    I like lamb meat, especially on a Gyro.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Gyro controls and my confusion

    No.any device that is not.labeled made for.xbox.isn't.allowed

    That includes devices meant to bypass the in-game restrictions

    You can get a XAC which is made for xbox
  6. Pickerel Slayer Win User

    Infinity Pistol

    Hey dude, was wondering if you would be willing to help me out with the elemental infinities, I have lots of stuff. Let me know if you are looking for anything special that I might be able to help you out with in return for the infinities. Gamertag is gyro
    bildo.

    Thanks,

    Billy
Thema:

Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:(

Loading...
  1. Will there be gyro support? it would really work if it was a gyro:( - Similar Threads - gyro support really

  2. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  3. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  4. Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Roadcraft supporter for disc to digital?: Has anyone tried doing disc to digital for Roadcraft? Woops (title), "supporter" supposed to be "supported". submitted by /u/DragonKing027 [link] [comments]
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Gyro controls and my confusion

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gyro controls and my confusion: using a third party add on, if this device does not aim for me but lets me aim using gyro, is it treated as the same as a Xim or Cronus? It is not giving me a competitive advantage as my wrists...
  7. Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Xbox One Controllers Have Gyro?: I've been playing Steam games with a Nintendo Switch Pro controller this last year, but I got hit with the dreaded joystick drift that they refuse to acknowledge the existence of. I figured its...
  8. Gyro on new elite controllers

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro on new elite controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  9. Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  10. What about future gyro control?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What about future gyro control?: Hi everyone, with a new console gen someone would expect, the console has every standard build ins, that are currently on the market. Its performing way better than sticks especially in shooters....