Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very...

Discus and support Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm very interested in knowing if there will be more backwards compatible games for Xbox series X mainly the naruto ones... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dina Pereira, May 25, 2023.

1. Dina Pereira
    Dina Pereira Guest

Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very...

I'm very interested in knowing if there will be more backwards compatible games for Xbox series X mainly the naruto ones

:)

Dina Pereira, May 25, 2023
  2. HalfChaosnova Win User

anime games

Just a few off the top of my head

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 1+2

Naruto Rise of a Ninja

Naruto The Broken Bonds

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2+Generations

There are a few anime style games such as Tales of Vesperia.
  3. IansLuck Win User

Halo Buddies :)

[quote user="ModestElf"]

OMG Luck we should definetly play naruto sometime :p have both games from Ubisoft Rise of a ninja and broken bond :p

[/quote] :O One of my friends actually has it! Yay! :3
  4. PhantomRecon101 Win User

What's your favorite anime game?

Naruto Rise of a Ninja. Its old but I still go back to it. Wish it was backward compatible
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Just got naruto generations.

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

The only Naruto gamer pics available is the Broken Bond ones. And you sure about trading in your PS3?

[/quote]Did the rise of a ninja ones get removed?
  6. PhilMarck Win User

3rd person games

Enslaved, Naruto Rise of a Ninja / Broken Bond, Red Dead Redemption, Prince of Persia 08 / Forgotten Sands, Tomb Raider, Batman Arkham Asylum / Arkham City...

-

There are so many to choose from. Though, Naruto RoaN/BB have easily one of the best soundtracks.
Thema:

1. Will there be backwards compatible for naruto broken bond and rise of ninja both are very... - Similar Threads - backwards compatible naruto

2. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  5. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  6. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  7. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...
  8. Request for Backwards Compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Backwards Compatibility: I used to play HOURS upon HOURS of a game that isnt backwards compatible and I would absolutely love to know if anybody else played Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia? Does anybody else remember...
  9. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  10. Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing bo2 on xbox one using backwards compatible but cant log in or connect to 360?: Hi there I’ve been trying to play bo2 worked for a bit and then suddenly got signed out and whenever i tried signing in it says connection lost or there has been an error connecting. I’ve tried...