Will there be a new quest promotion for the month of September?

Discus and support Will there be a new quest promotion for the month of September? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Since the school year has started back up I was wondering if there will be quests that you do once a month. 173e6842-2b60-42b8-9478-bf04e1bbadd3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Metroid Meister, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Will there be a new quest promotion for the month of September?

Since the school year has started back up I was wondering if there will be quests that you do once a month.

:)

Metroid Meister, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Didnt get February reward

Thanks for reaching out, FanaticSpore914!

To clarify, are you referring to your
    Xbox Live Quest
    rewards? Rewards for each month are delivered over the course of the following month - if you still haven't seen a message with your reward for February by the end of March, please post a new thread in the Support section here and we'll
    be happy to continue taking a closer look with you then.

Mister Quasar, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Xbox quests not giving rewards

Hey there Spyder15363.

Rewards are delivered during the following month. For details on how Xbox Quests work, check out this
    Xbox Quests FAQ. Thanks for your patience and understanding Will there be a new quest promotion for the month of September? :)

Mister Maka, Sep 1, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

it's possible but there is no info about it yet.

denis97g, Sep 1, 2018
  5. denis97g Win User

it's possible but there is no info about it yet.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Game Pass Quest rewards not yet received for August

Hi, I believe that the conditions for these quests have stated that you should receive the reward within the following month after completion. As such, if the quest was an August quest, the reward should arrive sometime during September. If you haven't
    received the reward by the end of the month, I'd advise posting in the "Sales and Promotions" subsection of the Xbox section of these forums so that the proper support staff can assist.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass

Rewards are given within 4 weeks of the promotion ended which was September 30. If you don't have them by the end of this month, you will want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Didnt get my game pass rewards for last month played 6 games

The 4 weeks begins when the promotion ended which was September 30. So 4 weeks would be the end of this month.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox quest

For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Prizes from quests, are given within the following month. So if you don't receive anything by the end of June, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

1. Will there be a new quest promotion for the month of September? - Similar Threads - quest promotion month

2. Where are my rewards/quests?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are my rewards/quests?: On my Xbox profile I go on rewards, but there's nothing there. I thought they'd be a new rewards hub, with new quests this April. All mine says is "Try again later" "We can't check for quests...
  3. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  4. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  5. Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quest 3 gamepass/gamecloud on meta hong kong not work.: Quest 3 gamepass hong kong not work. Will it ever work? Very disspointed as no returns for hardware in Hong Kong. Is it possible i choose American region on account gamepass pc but not sure how to...
  6. My Xbox quests don't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox quests don't show up: I saw that there was some gift cards that I wanted was in the Xbox rewards area then when I tried to find the quests it said try again later so I waited for a few days but it still hasn't shown up...
  7. Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox...: Can I play no man's sky in VR with the oculus quest 2 by hooking up the quest to to my Xbox one, or do I need a PC. 278eed54-f2cf-41f9-a49d-bfa117f463bd
  8. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  9. Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ambassadors quests not completing: Hello, I'm a newly joined Xbox Ambassador, and when trying to complete the "Get Started" quests those aren't validating. I click on the respective links and in the newly opened window it says...
  10. How do I like my account to my quest

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I like my account to my quest: How do I link my Microsoft account to my quest? 11747b2d-a586-4703-a260-6e3def3b2709