Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the...

Discus and support Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the Xbox store via digital download? (Not the x/s version) I see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RTiger24, Feb 5, 2023.

1. RTiger24
    RTiger24 Guest

Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the...

Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the Xbox store via digital download? (Not the x/s version) I see every other version in the Xbox store except deluxe for Xbox one!

:)

RTiger24, Feb 5, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  3. stuartgillion Win User

Hogwarts Legacy not working - asking me to purchase it again!

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - order completed on 25th January £74.99
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

It should work on April 4, it says on the description of the Deluxe version from this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hogwarts....

"Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023. Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition on or before April 3rd will be entitled to all relevant pre-order bonuses."
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  6. Francia J. Win User

Not compatible digital link for Hogwarts Legacy Xbox one

Hi Lewis, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to the product page, the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition:

"Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023. Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition on or before April 3rd will be entitled to all relevant pre-order bonuses."

Make sure that what you have is the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and once you were able to confirm, rest assured that you'll get the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023.
Thema:

1. Will there be a hogwarts legacy deluxe edition available for pre order for Xbox one on the... - Similar Threads - hogwarts legacy deluxe

2. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe eddition not compatable: The hogwarts legacy deluxe edition bought from microsoft via amazon says in its description that as of April 2023 that it will also work on Xbox one however upon trying to instal it from the code...
  3. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?: I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time...
  4. I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition and do not have access to the xbox one...: I have been playing Hogwarts legacy xbox one version for 3 days, now it is saying that I own none of the games even though I have proof of purchase, I refuse to be forced to buy a game that I...
  5. Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts legacy Deluxe edition not working on xbox one - this is a MS issue.: There are a number of posts regarding this same error. People have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy deluxe edition which includes rights to install both the X/S version AND the xbox one edition....
  6. hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hogwarts legacy digital deluxe Gone from store.: Is support working on the hogwarts legacy digital deluxe issue? 3fbec7f1-d404-4489-906a-5a0745271e6a
  7. Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition Xbox one issues: Hello, I was able to download and start playing this game on May 5th up until approximately May 10th. Now I am unable to open the game showing not purchased/installed on my account. This is...
  8. Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?: I bought the digital deluxe edition which it says includes Xbox one and X/S series versions of the base game. I was playing it for nearly a week but now it won't launch and asks me if I own it....
  9. How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is it that I bought Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe 2/17: so I buy Hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition 2/17/2023 to play on series X/S and Xbox One my girlfriend downloaded the Xbox one version of the game 5/5/2023 she played it all the way tell today...
  10. Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for xbox one: Hogwarts Legacy digital deluxe for series x/s supposed to include xbox one version. I installed it played once now it says I do not own the digital version for xbox one wants me to buy it again...