Will the Xbox siris X/S be compatble with Xbox one, Xbox 360, and Xbox games?

Discus and support Will the Xbox siris X/S be compatble with Xbox one, Xbox 360, and Xbox games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to find out if i can play my really big stack of games (120+ games) on the new Xbox? most of them (101+) are Xbox one games. (ROBLOX,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnManess_theNew, Jan 21, 2021.

  1. Will the Xbox siris X/S be compatble with Xbox one, Xbox 360, and Xbox games?


    I want to find out if i can play my really big stack of games (120+ games) on the new Xbox?

    most of them (101+) are Xbox one games. (ROBLOX, Minecraft, etc) I just want to see if i can play most of my games on the new Xbox before i upgrade. If ANY offical Microsoft workers or Xbox workers know about this then please let
    me know.

    THANKS!!! /\

    :)
     
    JohnManess_theNew, Jan 21, 2021
    #1
  2. ExoticJonjon Win User

    Will the Xbox siris X/S be compatble with Xbox one, Xbox 360, and Xbox games?

    Hello JohnManess,

    According to Microsoft most Xbox one, 360 games are compatible with the new consoles X/S.

    Sincerely,

    Jonjon
  3. TKroma XGU Win User

    Xbox Series X

    Xbox series X will be the next console of the Xbox franchise. Like the jump from Xbox 360 to Xbox one. You will be able to play you're Xbox one games on the Series X and the games coming out will be out on Xbox One as Xbox series X for a limited time.
    After a while they will quit making games for Xbox one and focus on Xbox Siries X
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Will I be able to play Splinter cell chaos theory if I buy it from the marketplace for Xbox 360?

    Yes, if you purchase the game from the Xbox 360 marketplace, you can play it on the Xbox 360, Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S.

    As for what Hardcore Games said, you can still buy Xbox games for the Xbox 360, and play them on the Xbox 360, and if they are backward compatible, play them on the Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

    Does Lego Dimension for Xbox One work on Xbox One S too

    Good day

    All Xbox one games will work on the One S and the One X. As they are the same generation of console.

    Xbox 360 games that is backward compatible will also play on the Xbox One, S and the X.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can my Xbox work in Pakistan without a converter at230V

    Which Xbox do you have, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X or Xbox Series X or S? Not all of them are multi-voltage. The Xbox 360 and Xbox One will need either a power converter or a power supply for your region. As for the Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Series X or S, they are multi-voltage, and should work fine with the correct power cable.
Thema:

Will the Xbox siris X/S be compatble with Xbox one, Xbox 360, and Xbox games?

Loading...
  1. Will the Xbox siris X/S be compatble with Xbox one, Xbox 360, and Xbox games? - Similar Threads - siris compatble 360

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. Problem with call of duty black ops 6 No installation selection on Xbox Siries S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with call of duty black ops 6 No installation selection on Xbox Siries S: The thing is, when there was this update with turtles, I didn't turn on the console for a couple of days. Then I turned it on and started logging into the game. To which I was told "that I need a...
  9. Xbox Console / Xbox App support Siri Shortcuts

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console / Xbox App support Siri Shortcuts: It would be a really useful thing, as happens for Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, the possibility of using voice commands on xbox or xbox app to interact with your console as it works for alexa...
  10. How do I turn off the Siri-like "selected" voice on the menu?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off the Siri-like "selected" voice on the menu?: This computer voice just showed up on my home menu the other day and reads to me every time I move the cursor. I've looked all through settings and can't find where to turn off the voice. It is...