Will the Xbox One get Oculus rift like the PlayStation 4 or get something similar?

Discus and support Will the Xbox One get Oculus rift like the PlayStation 4 or get something similar? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I honestly think VR is the way of the future.The difference this time is we have the technology to do a much better job of it. PlayStation 4 And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SxXBeowulfXxS, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Will the Xbox One get Oculus rift like the PlayStation 4 or get something similar?

SxXBeowulfXxS, Jan 2, 2014
  2. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest
    Anyone else hoping that Xbox Infinity is the official name of the new Xbox?

Doesnt matter.The Oculus Rift is coming and will make Xbox and Playstation obsolete.

HailofSteel, Jan 2, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest

[quote user="HailofSteel"]

Doesnt matter.The Oculus Rift is coming and will make Xbox and Playstation obsolete.

[/quote]

Lol...

The1337gamer, Jan 2, 2014
  4. HailofSteel Win User

5. The1337gamer Win User

[/quote]

Lol...
  6. US Revenge Win User

[quote user="The1337gamer"]

[/quote]

Lol...

[/quote]

yes something that will be adopted by less than 10% of gamers will make the primary gaming platforms obsolete.
  7. MobileMattw Win User

Beat sabers and VR

You never know with xbox getting more involved with pc gamers the Scarlett may be compatible with Oculus Rift.
  8. DemonDudez300 Win User

Kinect 2.0 - "It's fundamentally a poor interaction."

MS wants to make dumb gimmicks and get money from us for those dumb gimmicks. They need to stop with the rubbish, soon they will rip off Oculus Rift and Google Glass with their own gimmick of it or better yet buy the company that makes Oculus Rift and have
    that as their own.
Thema:

Will the Xbox One get Oculus rift like the PlayStation 4 or get something similar?

1. Will the Xbox One get Oculus rift like the PlayStation 4 or get something similar? - Similar Threads - Oculus rift PlayStation

2. Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one streaming VR is only on oculus rift, it's possible to transfer it on oculus gear VR ?: Hello, im wondering if it's possible to transfer/convert/run app from oculus rift- this one: ( https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1266881563371842/?locale=pl_PL ) To Oculus gear Vr. If...
  3. XBox One S and Oculus Rift S connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S and Oculus Rift S connections: Hi I have an Xbox One S and an Oculus Rift s but i can only connect the USB and not the displayport. Is there an adapter i need to purchase? The Rift came with one but the xbox doesn't have the...
  4. Forza HORIZON con OCULUS RIFT S su PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza HORIZON con OCULUS RIFT S su PC: Buongiorno, volevo sapere se c’è la possibilit di usare l’OCULUS RIFT S con FORZA HORIZON 4 aquistato su xbox anywhere. Ho trovato solo l’app XBOX ONE STREAMING, scaricata su windows 10 ma ho...
  5. Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oculus Quest/Rift on Xbox: VR for Xbox would be amazing! I just hope it doesn't get abandoned like the Kinect. They would need to release some good games for it. 270ba3eb-41c0-4437-b49e-de630c24abf2
  6. Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.13.0.13 on Oculus Rift S: After minecraft beta updated to 1.13.0.13 the game does not display properly on oculus rift s. All mobs are floating up the air and the player avatar is in the way of the view. I have tried...
  7. Can an Oculus Rift S run on an Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Oculus Rift S run on an Xbox One S?: I’m making the desicion to get an Oculus Rift S, but I want to know if it can run on an Xbox One S. I don’t want to play games on Xbox with the Rift S, I just want to be able to actually run the...
  8. Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use Oculus Rift & Touch on Xbox One S?: I noticed there is news release that Xbox no longer supports VR systems/headsets including the compatible Oculus Rift. So if I purchase a new Oculus Rift, would it be possible to play some VR...
  9. Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sign in for Minecraft Oculus Rift: Since you bought Minecraft, can we have Xbox sign-in for Oculus Rift Edition? cc31adaf-b241-458c-99ac-67bb54aff560
  10. How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does one get on the xbox one x Oculus Rift Beta test?: I just got an Oculus Rift for my PC. Works great. I know there was some talk that the VR sets would work with xbox. I know my PC and I know my xbox one x.. Oculus will work flawlessly with Xbox...