Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

Discus and support Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Designer_Meat_4989, Aug 27, 2026.

  1. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?


    I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc

    submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Designer_Meat_4989, Aug 27, 2026
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Minecraft Xbox one edition

    This offer is only valid, if you have the digital DOWNLOAD version of Minecraft Xbox One Edition. And it only works if you get Minecraft with the SAME account, that owns the digital download version of the Xbox One Edition.

    If you have the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Edition, the offer to get Minecraft for free required you to have played the game for 5 hours in the last 12 months before January 30th 2018. However, the period to get the game for free ended on February
    1st 2018. So if you have the disc version of the game, and didn't make the transition to the "Better Togehter Update" before February 1st, you're out of luck and need to buy Minecraft again.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    I can't get minecraft xbox one edition back

    The Bedrock edition is an upgrade for the original Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Since that became available, the Xbox One Edition was removed. You can still find it on disc, but once you've upgraded the digital edition there is no way to go back.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

    Hello, i have checked the version it is Mine Craft: Xbox One Edition v1.58.1920.0
    Did you buy the physical disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? Or did you buy the digital download version?

    If you have bought the digital download version, simply download the "Minecraft" without the "Xbox One Edition" from the Xbox Marketplace for free.

    If you have bought the physical disc version of the game, your only option is to buy the Minecraft version without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title to be able to get the Aquatic update as well as the Cats and Pandas update.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I can't buy Minecraft on Xbox One

    If you want the regular Minecraft Xbox One Edition, you'll have to purchase it on disc. It is no longer available for purchase digitally.
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

    Minecraft One Edition suck on trial screen?

    Hey there!

    The Minecraft: Xbox One Edition has been discontinued, and the only way to get it now would be with a disc (unless you owned it digitally previously).

    According to Mojang, it's not possible to directly transfer worlds from Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to the newest version. You need to transfer them first to the Xbox One Edition and then transfer from the Xbox One Edition to the latest edition of Minecraft.

    Source:

    https://help.mojang.com/customer/en...29-transfer-minecraft-worlds-on-xbox-consoles (Same
    link as Brad's post above)

    If you don't have the Xbox One Edition (older version), you sadly cannot bring your old worlds to the newest edition. However, you may be able to find a disc version of the Xbox One Edition for purchase. If you previously owned the digital version of the
    Xbox One Edition, you should be able to re-download it by selecting "View in Microsoft Store" by navigating to the Game Hub through your Achievements menu.

    When you have both versions, you can do the two-step world transfer described on Mojang's page.
Thema:

Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

Loading...
  1. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition? - Similar Threads - disc digital Minecraft

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....