Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

Discus and support Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ridley127, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Ridley127
    Ridley127 Guest

I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod it myself, but before I do I wanted to know if Microsoft
    had any plans of making the LEDs custom or at least the button filter.

:)

Ridley127, Oct 19, 2016
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey Ridley!

Not a bad idea at all, I recommend hitting up our
    Xbox Feedback
    page as that is the best place to leave your ideas and feedback.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Ridley127
    Ridley127 Guest

I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod it myself, but before I do I wanted to know if Microsoft
    had any plans of making the LEDs custom or at least the button filter.

Ridley127, Oct 19, 2016
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Hey Ridley!

Not a bad idea at all, I recommend hitting up our
    Xbox Feedback
    page as that is the best place to leave your ideas and feedback.

Thanks!
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Design lab controllers

The only difference between a Design Lab controller and the other Xbox One controllers offered by Microsoft is that the user can customize the Design Lab controller's colors as well as get some text imprinted on it. They use the same batteries, USB cables,
    battery covers.
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

i think a custom Controller from the design lab with your partner's favorite colors and a nice engraving would be great.
  7. Smwutches Win User
  8. PsychoBobby Win User

Design your own controller

I wouldn't mind customizing a Xbox Elite controller. Hopefully they add the Elite's to the design lab.
Thema:

1. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon? - Similar Threads - Design Lab add

2. Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???: I have for a number of weeks now been trying to purchase a custom controller from design labs, I create the controller and have it complete. It won’t give me an option to add to kart or purchase...
  3. Why can I not add design my own controller to basket in design lab ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not add design my own controller to basket in design lab ?: Control lab no basket bea10400-edf2-401e-b2d9-bd4908ecc268
  4. Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you add custom images to you custom Xbox Controller in Xbox design lab?: I was messing around with the design lab and I really want to add a warlock image from destiny to the front of my controller. But I couldn’t find any options, and I see people to something similar...
  5. Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to add the ability to add increased thumbstick tension on the xbox design lab?: When using the design lab, there is no choice to add thumbstick tension. Since the thunbsticks are very loose, it's hard for me to play shooters and be accurate. Would love to see that feature....
  6. Design lab will not add order to cart on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab will not add order to cart on console: Hi I have ordered a controller from design lab on my console, I have an order number but says the cart is empty and I can't pay for it. Is the feature broken 5c607f95-ae03-4647-91ee-377d7debc826
  7. Can't add design lab controller to cart.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add design lab controller to cart.: The help options have been less than helpful and since this is a technical issue, not a UI issue, I don't know if the community can actually do anything, but here we are. Subject heading says it...
  8. Xbox Design Lab not allowing me to add controller to cart.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab not allowing me to add controller to cart.: I have created a controller with xbox design lab, every time I try to add it to my cart is says there is an error and that something went wrong and I need to try again. I have tried contacting...
  9. Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Xbox Design Lab add custom LED colors anytime soon?: I was just designing my own controller on the Microsoft site and I noticed that I couldn't change the color of the LED or the Xbox home button color. I already own a controller so I could just mod...
  10. XBOX Design Lab not letting me add sketching or order

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Design Lab not letting me add sketching or order: So I designed a controller and I want to add sketching then order. But when I click either the add sketching button or the order button, it won't work at all. Is anybody else having this...