Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share
Discus and support Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I seriously wish I googled this b4 I bought the thing today 46165765-6bec-4e5d-b69d-955b8179e8da Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LennyGraham, Oct 4, 2022.
Thema:
Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share
Loading...
-
Will the profile button on the elite 2 control ever be able to re map the bottom to share - Similar Threads - profile button elite
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Xbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Profile change button does not work and neither do the paddles on the back - Xbox...: I have searched everywhere for a solution but have not found any answers. I was playing some games and the controller was working fine the paddles were working and the profile lights were showing... -
On what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...
in XBoX Games and AppsOn what profile i can see to turn off the "allow trusted skins only" button on PC? in xbox?...: I tried to look in the Minecraft launcher but there is no profile button. I click on "manage profile" button where you can find after you click on the nickname top left like the Xbox nickname. So...