Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can...

Discus and support Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is Microsoft/ASOBO ever gonna make the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick compatible for Xbox series X console. I would really like to use it with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xx x8, May 20, 2023.

1. xx x8
    xx x8 Guest

Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can...

Is Microsoft/ASOBO ever gonna make the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick compatible for Xbox series X console. I would really like to use it with my console. I have done a 3D printed ball mod to use it for helicopters of which I fly exclusively. Please advise !

:)

xx x8, May 20, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Hi, according to the official Logitech support the controller they didn't release support for Xbox console / you can't connect it directly to the console (only to the Adaptive controller)

" Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick is not compatible with XBOX Series"

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-001/community/po...

And nope, Xbox consoles can't be connected and used with a PC in that way.

Right now the only way to the console with your PC is starting a remote play session
  3. DatelessBrick51 Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Logitech Extreme Pro 3D Joystick is actually one of the recommended joystick or accessory for the Xbox adaptive controller. However, we can only use the Joystick and not the buttons and thumbstick, for now.
  4. sarkah Win User

XAC and Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Not Working

Manufacturers often change a product design and continue to sell it as the same product. This is normal and can result from supply chain issues or cost-saving efforts. It sounds likeone of two things has happened, because reporting of this XAC incompatibility issue is widespread on this forum:

• Maybe a recent hardware revision of the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick has made it no longer compatible with XAC
    • Maybe a recent firmware revision of the XAC has made it no longer compatible with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
    • Maybe this regression is a complicated product of both hardware and firmware revisions
    Wherever the problem stems from, it is the case that a new Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick does not work with an updated XAC today.

Rather than waiting for Logitech and Microsoft to stop their Spiderman-pointing-at-Spiderman customer support reaction, I recommend buying a different joystick. Finding an XAC-compatible joystick can be difficult, but I have successfully tested the following in the past month: Thrustmaster USB Joystick, Hyperkin Trooper 2, and Ultimarc UltraStick 360.

If, by chance, you can play with one joystick and some arcade-sized buttons, I recommend looking for a "fight stick" controller to take the place of your XAC + joystick setup. (A fight stick is a large controller designed for fighting games.)
  5. Fevered Win User

XAC and Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Not Working

I'm having the exact same problem. Purchased a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick because it is listed as being compatible with the XAC. Joystick works fine when I plug it into a PC. But I try to plug it into the adaptive controller and it isn't recognized at all. Very frustrating.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Logitech Attack 3

You'd need to look for a flight stick like the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick which is for PC and Xbox
Thema:

1. Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can... - Similar Threads - Logitech Pro joystick

2. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick not recognised on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick not recognised on PC: Hi, I recently bought the Logitech 3D Extreme Pro joystick and my PC doesn't recognise it. It comes up as connected in 'Game Controllers' and it also shows up in device manager. I'm trying to...
  3. has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it...: has anyone used the Logitech pro joystick w the adaptive controller?! amazon says it doesn't work but xbox says it does! can anyone confirm or deny? 73ee3dd6-d6fa-4d94-92a7-f96a250120af
  4. Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro: Hello folks, Question: Where and how can I connect my Joystick? XBox Series S. Xbox Controller or PC? 6ccf996e-a60a-4794-9570-9ed460bca398
  5. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick not working with Xbox Adaptive Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick not working with Xbox Adaptive Controller: I've bought a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick to go along with my Xbox Adaptive Controller. But when I plug it into the USB port on the side of the XAC, nothing happens. It does not recognise it...
  6. Xbox S series and Logitech 942-000031 Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick Black ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S series and Logitech 942-000031 Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick Black ?: Hi, newbie with simple question just got xbox S for FS2020 and want to know if I buy Logitech 942-000031 Extreme 3D Pro Precision Joystick Black will I be able to connect it directly to xbox S to...
  7. Xbox one won’t recognise Logitech extreme 3D pro joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one won’t recognise Logitech extreme 3D pro joystick: Please can someone help. I’m a real novice at gaming but have bought my son squadrons and a Logitech extreme 3D pro joystick for Christmas. Reviews say the joystick is compatible with the game but...
  8. Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick thumbstick?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick thumbstick?: I am using Xbox Adaptive Controller with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick where is the thumbstick?...
  9. XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Adaptive Controllor with Logitech 3D Pro Joystick setup: I am interested in buying the Adaptive Controller along with the Logitech 3D Pro Joystick, which is listed as a compatible accessory, for my XBox. However, I have read conflicting information...
  10. Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap): I was wondering if in the (near) future there will be an update Xbox accessoires software where we can remap the buttons on a USB device connected through the Xbox Adaptive controller, like the...