Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?
Discus and support Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought a Ipega 9088 but it will still arrive and i want to know if xCloud games will work on this controller? submitted by /u/Arthurs_ [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arthurs_, Aug 2, 2020.
Thema:
Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud?
Loading...
-
Will the iPega PG-9088 controller work with xCloud? - Similar Threads - iPega 9088 controller
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
I need help with an ipega-9167 controller
in XBoX on ConsolesI need help with an ipega-9167 controller: So, I went ahead and bought a new ipega controller (the PG-9167). Unfortunately, I keep getting an error from the GamePass app saying to pair a compatible controller each time I try to play a... -
driver error with ipega PG-9099 controller on windows 11
in XBoX Accessibilitydriver error with ipega PG-9099 controller on windows 11: so i got this ipega "wolverine" controller around 3 years ago but it never worked, and i found it in my drawer yesterday so i tried it again; whenever i connect it to my laptop it stays connected... -
Problem using ipega PG9023s on cloud gaming (only on PC)
in XboX InsidersProblem using ipega PG9023s on cloud gaming (only on PC): Hey guys, I'm having trouble with this. Cloud gaming released in Brazil, I played before on my phone using the Bluetooth controller ipega PG9023s. But when I try to play on my computer, the... -
Using a Ipega controller on Xbox GamePass Games
in XBoX on WindowsUsing a Ipega controller on Xbox GamePass Games: Please help me! I want to play my Xbox GamePass games on PC, with my Ipega controller. But it´s not possible here! The controller works OK, but most Xbox Game Pass games don´t recognise it. How...
Users found this page by searching for:
is ipega controller supported on xcloud