Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GOKUSSB, Oct 15, 2023.

  1. GOKUSSB
    GOKUSSB Guest

    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?


    Just wanted to know if the game Dance Dance Revolution will ever be on Xbox Series X/S with the mat to dance on it, the only way to play it is on Xbox 360, and we're dying to play that game again, it wasn't available for Xbox One but I think a lot of people miss that game, maybe you should do a survey or something but I think it would be a great addition to the new consoles, it's great for parties and reunions with friends, it's just way too much fun to play with family and friends and is also good for your health for obvious reasons. Just my two cents.

    :)
     
    GOKUSSB, Oct 15, 2023
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

    Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    It's true that it would be great if the game you mentioned were retrocompatible, as it was a fun game to play with friends and family.

    Please note that during the Xbox 20th-anniversary event, it was mentioned that, unfortunately, Xbox could no longer add more games to the list of backward compatibility due to legal, technical, and licensing restrictions. This means that the current catalog of backward-compatible games is final.

    You can find this information and more through the following link:

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/15/70-new-backward-compatible-games/

    Additionally, it's important to note that no Xbox 360 accessories are compatible with Xbox or Xbox Series console hardware, which is another factor that would make retrocompatibility of the game impossible.

    Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just gamers like you, trying to assist other gamers.

    I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. MagiKarp Died Win User

    No More Rockband or Guitar Hero :(

    Dance Dance Revolution for me.
  4. Silvercube Win User

    Games for 5 year olds

    Dance Dance Revolution! Most 5 year olds love this game. Make sure you get 'em a dance mat : )
  5. OUgroundGAME Win User

    Xbox One DDR3

    I never cared for Dance Dance Revolution myself.
  6. Chris Rein Win User

    Is it possible the xbox one could have DDR4?

    Since all Xbox Ones come with Kinect, there is a chance we will get Dance Dance Revolution 4.
Thema:

Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X?

Loading...
  1. Will the game Dance Dance Revolution or a similar version be available on Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - game Dance Dance

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Dance Central Spotlight game stuck

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance Central Spotlight game stuck: I encountered an issue while playing Dance Central Spotlight on Xbox One. The game starts running a few seconds after opening, but then freezes. It is speculated that it may be stuck in the...
  8. Dance games info on the games pass.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dance games info on the games pass.: Are there any dance games on the xbox ultimate pass and also which is the best dance mat to get? Thank you :) 93a015ef-640c-4ba8-b5f6-0c1a1c47977b
  9. How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Just Dance 2022 game on xbox one?: Hi, When looking at Just dance 2022 game in microsoft store, I see "Not available separately" instead of "buy it". Why? How do I buy this game and play it on xbox One? Please help me....
  10. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...