Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and...

Discus and support Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and worried I’ve now been left high and dry. I see that there’s no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stuart Dowson, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and...

Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and worried I’ve now been left high and dry. I see that there’s no support for anything and can’t buy games here from anywhere. Never for a second did I think it would have been an issue.

:)

Stuart Dowson, Jun 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and worried I’ve now been left high and dry

Any announcements in regards to expanded territories will be in Xbox social media

PC gamepass is available there,, But Xbox services for consoles will not be available until such time as the system is sold at retail there, I personally wouldn't expect that to be anytime soon
  3. Lil DW Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

I have been thinking the same here. The xbox series X sound amazing and i am looking forward to it. but i have the Xbox one s at the minute And think I should get the Xbox X Soon or wait fot the series x.
  4. CurruptMonk Win User

HELP

I moved to Thailand and it seems IMPOSSIBLE to contact the support service from here. Only way is to write on this forum. Please help me Microsoft, this is just really bad...
  5. Mark Ross4 Win User

How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only 2gb. What other options are available to transfer?

Can you walk me through how to get the data from the 360 to my Series X via the "Games and Apps"? I been talking to so many and have gotten so many different answers. I even talked to Xbox Support. I am just confused. I just need help with this. I have the games on my Series X, but I want to now get my saved games moved over. If you can walk me through this I would greatly appreciate it.
  6. Trey Castaneda Win User

What happened to all my DLC in Skyrim??? .

Yes they were still on my old Xbox one but still no luck getting them moved to the x series
Thema:

Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and...

1. Will Thailand be getting Xbox support soon? I just moved here with my xbox series X and... - Similar Threads - Thailand getting support

2. Payment in Thailand

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment in Thailand: I wanted to change my gamertag (2nd time) which require $9.99 payment. I filled in my credit card details but at the end there was no Thailand region to choose and the other payment methods are...
  3. ไม่สามารถเปลี่ยน gamertag ในประเทศไทยใน i can not change my gamertag in thailand region

in XBoX Accessibility
    ไม่สามารถเปลี่ยน gamertag ในประเทศไทยใน i can not change my gamertag in thailand region: it'show Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. App-InvalidOrderData...
  4. I have a code for xbox game pass that is available in thailand but it says that this code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a code for xbox game pass that is available in thailand but it says that this code...: I have a code for xbox game pass that is available in thailand but it says that this code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account....
  5. Can I use the Xbox app and Xbox mobile app in Thailand?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use the Xbox app and Xbox mobile app in Thailand?: I plan on moving to Thailand soon. I know I won’t be able to play any Xbox games, but I would like to know if I can still use the Xbox app on my laptop and the Xbox mobile app....
  6. When will Xbox Game Pass will be available in Thailand?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Game Pass will be available in Thailand?: Are there any chance to get xbox game pass or xbox game store in Thailand. Then, I could buy a xbox series and don't have to messing around with vpn or region changes....
  7. help me my ping is awful in Thailand :(

in XboX Insiders
    help me my ping is awful in Thailand :(: hi guys recently moved from the uk to thailand and i know thai is not supported by xb live i was hopeful that there would be ways around this ... with pc xbl gamepass already here in thailand...
  8. Buy genuine Flight Simulator in Thailand

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy genuine Flight Simulator in Thailand: Hi. I live in Thailand and want to buy a genuine Flight Simulator game. It is very easy to find very cheap counterfeit games but I want to buy a genuine one. Can anyone help me to find a way...
  9. Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand)

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I would like to ask if I can get a refund. (thailand): I have requested a refund for purchasing the wrong model. I get a refund? [img] [img] acb0c52e-69ea-4171-aafb-159be95e6f08
  10. can't get passed Thailand - help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't get passed Thailand - help!: hi, I can't progress passed Thailand, please help. thanks ac00f4b0-eedd-4d11-b0c2-7797c204f48d