Will someone play mw3 or minecraft with me?!?!

Discus and support Will someone play mw3 or minecraft with me?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am hopefully getting mw3 tomorrow (yes I know, pathetic) but I was wondering if anyone wanted to play that or minecraft. (P.S. I am 13 years old)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Obliterki, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Obliterki
    Obliterki Guest

Hi I am hopefully getting mw3 tomorrow (yes I know, pathetic) but I was wondering if anyone wanted to play that or minecraft. (P.S. I am 13 years old)

:)

Obliterki, Jan 5, 2014
  2. minecraft, mw3, trials eveloution

looking for somone to play minecraft with or mw3 add me if u want i have a mic

HunkeyMonkey101, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Fun games to play with my gf?

i would play minecraft or mw2 is cheaper than mw3 i think

AEG RILEIGH 31, Jan 5, 2014
  4. JasonA1980 Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

It's definitely not a review copy because I know these are being sent out to get to reviewers for Monday 1st with embargo lifted for a few days later... I expect if I don't receive anything by tuesday latest, I wouldn't have got one...

If I do get sent a review copy from Activision next few days expect the excitement to send me into a coma...
  5. Nachtsonne Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

So it's possible to trick others into thinking your playing a game that your actually not and a game that your not actually meant to be playing now and run the risk of getting caught/banned for it? makes sense lol.

[/quote]

Exactly. :p

I can't see the logic to it either, but the modders love getting their e-peens boosted by doing what they shouldn't. It doesn't show on the console but it does show on the website (and presumably also on WP7 devices). They pretty much run the risk of getting
    banned for their fifteen minutes of fame, but the idiots who sit and change stuff like that for the quick glory online seem to be accepting of the ban. At least, I haven't seen any of them to be complaining on the official ban forums. ;)
  6. Nachtsonne Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

He isn't really playing Modern Warfare 3, according to a site that is related to the topic of modding. It's possible to mod your profile so it shows one game, replacing a game you're actually playing. Supposedly if you add him to your friends list or invite
    him to a Private Chat and then view his profile, he isn't really playing Modern Warfare 3. I don't think any review copies have went out yet, but I could be wrong in saying that. The same site is also saying that he is legitimately playing the game, but if
    that's the case, I'd be worried about a potential leak.

They're also reporting that the person has been banned for a modified avatar or something, but I don't know whether that's true or not. If he's the only non-Infinity Ward employee on the game then there's a chance that he was flagged up to the PET who saw
    what looks to be a modded avatar. If he added the game to his profile manually it's basically a repeat of what happened before Modern Warfare 2 leaked.
  7. voteDC Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

I think he is playing it. Seems to be getting achievements with timestamps.[/quote]Just because an achievement has a timestamp does not mean it was gained through legitimate gameplay.
  8. NickWba18 Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

Someone said hes getting G from the game? i havent even seen a legit achievment list for the game yet and sadly cant see hes history or anything could anyone post them on here?
Thema:

1. Will someone play mw3 or minecraft with me?!?! - Similar Threads - someone play mw3

2. Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online: My son has X Box X, and I have X Box One. I purchased the same Madden 2023 digital game on both systems for us to be able to play each other when he is at his moms. We can join parties with each...
  3. Can someone help me or a dev? I can’t play any EA game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me or a dev? I can’t play any EA game: HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! This is kind of a long story but I’ll try to simplify. Around a year ago when battlefield 2042 came out I downloaded the trial to see what the game was like, when I...
  4. Someone else is playing on my gamertag on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is playing on my gamertag on xbox: Hi All I can see that someone else is using my account - They were last seen 3 hours ago and I cannot reclaim it. What do I do? [img] e0ff08bc-db12-4d2d-bd5c-fd7adaee7dea
  5. See what game you played with someone

in XboX Insiders
    See what game you played with someone: There needs to be a way to see what game you played with someone when you look at them in your friends list. submitted by /u/Whiplash41594 [link] [comments]
  6. games that someone without sight can play

in XBoX Accessibility
    games that someone without sight can play: Hello, I'm blind, and looking for some games that I could play without sighted assistance. Does anyone have any good games they could recommend? Thanks. aa04bba9-e8cd-40d1-87df-c5c8f793e7b4
  7. Is it possible that someone is playing my Sudoku game and adding to my scores?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible that someone is playing my Sudoku game and adding to my scores?: I've uninstalled my apps on both my laptop and my phone and reinstalled them, I've changed the password twice and even my gamer name, and my statistics are added to by someone or something else...
  8. can you play Xbox cloud gaming at the same time as someone is using a Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    can you play Xbox cloud gaming at the same time as someone is using a Xbox: i have been trying to use cloud gaming but when my dad uses the Xbox even on different accounts it kicks us of is there a way of stopping this from happening?? submitted by /u/nushaaaa1 [link]...
  9. can someone please help me play Bo3 again

in XboX Insiders
    can someone please help me play Bo3 again: I bit ago i deleted my Bo3 chronicles add-on on my xbox i don't remember why but my best guess that i wasn't thinking and just did it but either way i just want to play my Bo3 and i just thought...
  10. If you gameshare someone, can you play a game shared game at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you gameshare someone, can you play a game shared game at the same time?: If you game share someone, can you play a game shared game at the same time, such as GTA or Rocket League. dcbfdc6a-cf43-4e81-838e-b6af37a7dd65