Will someone play mw3 or minecraft with me?!?!

Discus and support Will someone play mw3 or minecraft with me?!?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am hopefully getting mw3 tomorrow (yes I know, pathetic) but I was wondering if anyone wanted to play that or minecraft. (P.S. I am 13 years old)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Obliterki, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Obliterki
    Obliterki Guest

Hi I am hopefully getting mw3 tomorrow (yes I know, pathetic) but I was wondering if anyone wanted to play that or minecraft. (P.S. I am 13 years old)

:)

Obliterki, Jan 5, 2014
  2. minecraft, mw3, trials eveloution

looking for somone to play minecraft with or mw3 add me if u want i have a mic

HunkeyMonkey101, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Fun games to play with my gf?

i would play minecraft or mw2 is cheaper than mw3 i think

AEG RILEIGH 31, Jan 5, 2014
  4. JasonA1980 Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

It's definitely not a review copy because I know these are being sent out to get to reviewers for Monday 1st with embargo lifted for a few days later... I expect if I don't receive anything by tuesday latest, I wouldn't have got one...

If I do get sent a review copy from Activision next few days expect the excitement to send me into a coma...
  5. Nachtsonne Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

So it's possible to trick others into thinking your playing a game that your actually not and a game that your not actually meant to be playing now and run the risk of getting caught/banned for it? makes sense lol.

[/quote]

Exactly. :p

I can't see the logic to it either, but the modders love getting their e-peens boosted by doing what they shouldn't. It doesn't show on the console but it does show on the website (and presumably also on WP7 devices). They pretty much run the risk of getting
    banned for their fifteen minutes of fame, but the idiots who sit and change stuff like that for the quick glory online seem to be accepting of the ban. At least, I haven't seen any of them to be complaining on the official ban forums. ;)
  6. Nachtsonne Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

He isn't really playing Modern Warfare 3, according to a site that is related to the topic of modding. It's possible to mod your profile so it shows one game, replacing a game you're actually playing. Supposedly if you add him to your friends list or invite
    him to a Private Chat and then view his profile, he isn't really playing Modern Warfare 3. I don't think any review copies have went out yet, but I could be wrong in saying that. The same site is also saying that he is legitimately playing the game, but if
    that's the case, I'd be worried about a potential leak.

They're also reporting that the person has been banned for a modified avatar or something, but I don't know whether that's true or not. If he's the only non-Infinity Ward employee on the game then there's a chance that he was flagged up to the PET who saw
    what looks to be a modded avatar. If he added the game to his profile manually it's basically a repeat of what happened before Modern Warfare 2 leaked.
  7. voteDC Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

[quote user="ResidentWebbo"]

I think he is playing it. Seems to be getting achievements with timestamps.[/quote]Just because an achievement has a timestamp does not mean it was gained through legitimate gameplay.
  8. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Someone Playing MW3!!!

^ Il send you a PM just incase anyone doesn't want to see them.
Thema:

1. Will someone play mw3 or minecraft with me?!?! - Similar Threads - someone play mw3

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  4. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. Can someone with xbox one play 2k24 with people that have xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone with xbox one play 2k24 with people that have xbox series s?: My son has xbox one and wants to know if he can play 2k24 with his friends that have xbox series s? b035cdd7-ed13-45f3-afed-2a98c12e8334
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. How do I play Minecraft with someone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I play Minecraft with someone else?: For 3 years now, my son begs me to play Minecraft with him. It’s so frustrating because we simply cannot play together. We’ve reinstalled iOS many times, I’ve even bought two iPads solely for the...
  9. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  10. Can you get xbox to give you someone else's username that hasn't played in years

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you get xbox to give you someone else's username that hasn't played in years: There is an account name I needed on xbox to suit the other names on platforms but the account username is taken by an inactive person so maybe someone help me with it please...