Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

Discus and support Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am tired of suffering because I can never see what my pc friends are saying or I get kicked from a game because I can't respond because Roblox wants... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RIP Shirai Ryu Clan, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

I am tired of suffering because I can never see what my pc friends are saying or I get kicked from a game because I can't respond because Roblox wants to ruin Xbox players' experience. This is why us Xbox players strongly dislike Roblox. You guys have clearly seen that its rated Teen now, they are making 18+ experiences, and the Xbox community is not mainly little kids but those who have been around since the Black Ops 1 Xbox 360 days. I would greatly appreciate it if you were able to chat if you are at least a certain age like 13+.

:)

RIP Shirai Ryu Clan, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Dydra Win User

I'm saying we are sick and tired of jumping to get someone's attention and people on PC and mobile can talk,how does mobile talk but not Xbox I don't get why not add the chat back
  3. Rhianna Dela Paz Win User

Roblox is no longer e rated though..they changed the games rating last year
  4. Dydra Win User

There is a many big Roblox servers on Xbox who want chat your losing many players for this one setting
  5. Jay Jones2 Win User

Yes I agree with the 1st statement and it really make roblox horrible for doing that

Also I would like to add that roblox doesn't have as many games as the PC version

Let me explain

So most games are not xbox compatible there are many good games I would like to try however even if you have a keyboard and mouse it will give you "error code 103" because it's not xbox compatible

I feel somewhat scammed to download suck a game and only get 10% of the offered games within that pc players have FULL access too and just because of my platform I shouldn't get the basic things the pc players get????

Not going to lie this kind of sounds like a new type of racism/discrimination twords the console platform
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you are trying to chat with your friends while playing Roblox on Xbox. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

If you should be using Xbox app for mobile while gaming, you may continue to see the chat of your friends. However, to address your wish to chat with your friends, you may be able to do that but with your parents/guardian which is the organizer of Microsoft Family to manage your Xbox account's privacy.

Please provide this link to your parents/guardian: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

Sample screenshot:

[​IMG]

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox? - Similar Threads - Roblox Ever Add

2. Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my Roblox name and password on Xbox: What is my Roblox username and password notify me d53b9ea7-6461-464b-b102-2affcf852834
  3. Roblox is not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox is not downloading: I tried playing roblox and it said something about slow internet cannot download. I restarted my pc trying to see if it was a weird bug. I uninstalled roblox and tried reinstalling. When i tried...
  4. Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my roblox xbox voice chat not working: (I set all my Communication settings to everyone and my age is verified And also my xbox Communication settings are also set to everyone) PLS help IDK what else I can do...
  5. How to install microsoft roblox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to install microsoft roblox?: Dear Microsoft, I cannot install Roblox because when I go to the Microsoft Store Roblox doesnt even appear what do I do? a61f8f05-4ed6-4b7e-aa50-5b2b127a5f56
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  8. can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it

in XBoX on Windows
    can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it: can we get text chat back on roblox please there is no reason not to have it 73c47695-f9db-43a2-875b-88f6ce6f9962
  9. Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?: Out of curiosity I Was wondering will game chat for Roblox be released on Xbox or will it just remain on pc mobile and iPad and laptop? 3c1d9931-7141-4472-98cb-4b57f4328854
  10. My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VC on roblox no longer works ever since i had to download roblox player from the...: Hello ! i have roblox and use PC . I used to launch roblox games with the website using chrome or sometime firefox and my VC worked perfectly fine there , but just 2 days ago while trying to...