Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

Discus and support Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am tired of suffering because I can never see what my pc friends are saying or I get kicked from a game because I can't respond because Roblox wants... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RIP Shirai Ryu Clan, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

I am tired of suffering because I can never see what my pc friends are saying or I get kicked from a game because I can't respond because Roblox wants to ruin Xbox players' experience. This is why us Xbox players strongly dislike Roblox. You guys have clearly seen that its rated Teen now, they are making 18+ experiences, and the Xbox community is not mainly little kids but those who have been around since the Black Ops 1 Xbox 360 days. I would greatly appreciate it if you were able to chat if you are at least a certain age like 13+.

:)

RIP Shirai Ryu Clan, Mar 18, 2023
  2. qIxlp Win User

Roblox Chat

Hello, my name is joe I'm here to help~ First Roblox tweeted out on Twitter that they would not add Chat To Roblox on the box For people in other countries and Mainly Cussing and Everything But you can still use your mic To chat will players in the game Who is also in-game chat!
  3. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Yea a Wille back roblox developers took off text chat to roblox thank you
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account

No you cannot add it to your xbox account only your roblox account it can be added to
  5. RHR cats Win User

Why can't you chat on Roblox?

Roblox text chat does work but it only works on the PC version not the console version but however depending on the game you play on Roblox some games have a in game Voice chat
  6. jeanpearce1 Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account
Thema:

Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox?

1. Will Roblox Ever Add Chat To Xbox? - Similar Threads - Roblox Ever Add

2. Roblox app on new PC with Windows 11 Opens then immediately closes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox app on new PC with Windows 11 Opens then immediately closes.: First day the Microsoft app Roblox worked fine. Not on the second it closes immediately after opening. Just a white Roblox screen appears that says checking for updates at the bottom before it...
  3. Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for the roblox account ?: Roblox ask me to provide them with a purchase receipt for my account was not connected to phone number or email so I was trying to add these things but when I look at order history also I have...
  4. What happened to lumber tycoon 1 in roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to lumber tycoon 1 in roblox: I had every pack and now it's gone 92d974c0-793a-4c7c-b880-1864f67793bc
  5. Can you reset my roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you reset my roblox password: I have some clips on xbox of me playing on my robox account i forgot my roblox account password bf3613b2-bbcb-4177-b476-a0aecf32335b
  6. Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try...: Micorsoft I have a problem with joining games in roblox xbox.So basically every time I try to join a game it says my xbox account is not permitted to play(error code 118) [Moved by Moderator....
  7. Roblox will not install xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox will not install xbox: Roblox always just gets stuck at 0% when i try to install it. Everything else installs fine but roblox does not. 6677ec38-a7a8-482d-b4da-9f5ad6db28d1
  8. How can I play Roblox or similar games with my son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play Roblox or similar games with my son?: Hello, We own two Xboxes. An S and a Series X. I have XBox Gold. How can I play With or against my son in our house? Please help. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Roland...
  9. when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE...: when i downloaded roblox it was already signed in as said in store "GET THIS APP WHILE SIGNED IN TO YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT " and told me to name the account and etc. I had to delete roblox for...
  10. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...: I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744