Will PS4/PS5 Minecraft get a skin input in the future?

Discus and support Will PS4/PS5 Minecraft get a skin input in the future? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.I just wanna ask that,Will PS4/PS5's Minecraft Bedrock Edition get an update that makes you input skins in the future? I don’t have any PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Forgattia Trap, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Will PS4/PS5 Minecraft get a skin input in the future?

Hello.I just wanna ask that,Will PS4/PS5's Minecraft Bedrock Edition get an update that makes you input skins in the future? I don’t have any PC and stuff, and I really Think it will be nice to make it possible.

:)

Forgattia Trap, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Forgattia my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

It would still depend on Mojang but in my opinion, it would not be possible as you can customize or choose a premade skin in the Marketplace already.

For your reference, you may also visit here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-t...

Let me know.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You ar e forgetting

Consoles can't download from the web they're sandboxed

You have.to.download from.the realms or the marketplace
  4. alive_bacon Win User

what if we get the skins onto the consle with the web browser. i know ps4 has one
  5. ngocphi Win User

One problem

Consoles don't accept non console.

input

You can upload a pic for.your profile but you can't move saves and skins from non supported hdd or.usb to console

It will ask you to format on ps consoles

Your only option. For consoles is realms and marketplace
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

PS4 to ps5 minecraft

Hi there Triston, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It appears that, according to the official Minecraft help website, it's not possible to unlink a Microsoft account from a PlayStation account to link a different account. Please note that this restriction is imposed by PlayStation, not Xbox or Microsoft, as PlayStation determines which accounts can be linked on their platform and how it's done.

Here's the information I found on the Minecraft Help Center website:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

[​IMG]

In this case, I recommend trying to contact PlayStation support to see if they can assist you or provide an alternative solution since, as mentioned earlier, this restriction is on their end.

You can contact PlayStation Support using the following link:

https://www.playstation.com/support/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please keep in mind that in this public Xbox community forum, we are just fellow gamers, trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding and wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Will PS4/PS5 Minecraft get a skin input in the future? - Similar Threads - PS4 PS5 Minecraft

2. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  3. Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game: I don’t know if this is a common thing and I am just asking a stupid question but every time I re-open Minecraft I am forced to log back into my Microsoft account which is annoying. Is there a fix...
  4. Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help: Soo I have just got minecraft on playstation and tried to link it to my Microsoft account but received an error that its already linked to an account already but I never linked a Sony account to...
  5. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation (PS4 or PS5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation (PS4 or PS5): I recently purchased Minecraft for PlayStation and I immediately have encountered an issue: I am unable to sign in to the Minecraft PlayStation Edition. It will give me this error: "Oops! Looks...
  6. Minecraft PS5/PS4 not allowing me to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5/PS4 not allowing me to sign in: Minecraft error code is claiming that I'm signing in with an account thats linked to a different playstation ID, however I linked this playstation account with my old mojang account prior to...
  7. Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5: How do I start a new Minecraft account on ps5 as I cannot remember the email for my previously linked ps4 one and I am not able to get into servers 5a1df3f5-a82d-4407-9dbc-ab26b90930b8
  8. Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both...: My Minecraft is updated to the latest version and it won’t let me play multiplayer anymore after I put my ps4 disc version into my ps5 ever since that it says outdated version or client and I have...
  9. Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...: The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug d0efc90f-b974-46a1-84b3-758620c44bec
  10. Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5: I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue on my own with no success. I have Minecraft PS4 version and I linked my account on my PS4 and was able to play just fine. I recently got a PS5 and am...