will not allow me to get premium keep getting message to uninstall and reinstall which is not ...

Discus and support will not allow me to get premium keep getting message to uninstall and reinstall which is not ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the premium edition without uninstalling and reinstalling. Message [CV:NubrkVvhR0iWtsd4.25.1] 3f6d413f-9178-4073-b845-7434e2b584b2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaymondRutherford, Jan 11, 2017.

1. will not allow me to get premium keep getting message to uninstall and reinstall which is not ...

How do I get the premium edition without uninstalling and reinstalling.

Message [CV:NubrkVvhR0iWtsd4.25.1]

:)

RaymondRutherford, Jan 11, 2017
  2. JOHNSOBC
    JOHNSOBC Guest
    Solitaire Premium problems

I purchased a year subscription to Solitaire. 3 days later, my game went back to non-premium. I tried to uninstall/reinstall, and it still showed the need to upgrade to premium. I tried to re-purchase, and it errors, telling me to refresh my license with
    uninstall/reinstall. After 10 times, it still does not allow premium in game, or to purchase. Microsoft refunded my purchase, but I still cant play or buy a premium version!

JOHNSOBC, Jan 11, 2017
  3. Suddenly stopped acknowledging my upgrade to Premium

I have been trying to find some help with the premium issue but I can't get anyone to help me on it. It was working great but then it started telling me that I have to uninstall it and reinstall it from the store, which I did multiple times, and I keep
    getting the same message and I can't get anyone to help me with this. Maybe someone, somewhere, will actually be able to help us.

Spanky Magoo 1, Jan 11, 2017
  4. Spanky Magoo 1 Win User

Suddenly stopped acknowledging my upgrade to Premium

I have been trying to find some help with the premium issue but I can't get anyone to help me on it. It was working great but then it started telling me that I have to uninstall it and reinstall it from the store, which I did multiple times, and I keep
    getting the same message and I can't get anyone to help me with this. Maybe someone, somewhere, will actually be able to help us.
  5. Wolfsbane501st Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Giving DLC For Free Fix

My issue is that I am already a Premium member, but it won't let me install Premium or the DLC's without asking for a re-purchase. Which is really frustrating because I have played with Premium before, have Premium content, had to uninstall because I needed
    room, and now it won't let me reinstall Premium.
  6. MrFastPunch Win User

X1 server down?

I have been running in to the same thing, was playing fine like two days ago now just keeps giving me a error message. I've tried to uninstall and then reinstalled it and still get it.
  7. supergloTR Win User

Can't load the Daily Challenge Solitaire games

This does not work I have tried repair on apps and uninstalled and reinstalled I keep getting data error message and check if you are connected
  8. Joe5011 Win User

Solitaire Collection will not connect to Xbox Live LinkID=808235

Thank you for keeping us updated. We would like to know if you have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game from your PC. We would also like to verify if you are getting the same error message when playing other games online.

We will be waiting for your response.
    Yes, I have tried to uninstall-reinstall the solitaire collection app. I pay for the premium edition. I have downloaded two other games a spider solitaire and solitaire pro but both of them do not work either.
Thema:

will not allow me to get premium keep getting message to uninstall and reinstall which is not ...

1. will not allow me to get premium keep getting message to uninstall and reinstall which is not ... - Similar Threads - allow premium keep

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new internet at home is 2.2 GB and my XBOX X will not allow me into online gaming: Hi. Yesterday my internet was boosted from 1GB to 2.2GB. and now my Xbox will not allow me to play online. The message on screen says waiting for relay. I would add that ten minutes before city...
  4. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  5. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  6. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. How to allow Premium Content on an Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow Premium Content on an Xbox 360 account: I just purchased Black Ops 2 for the nostalgia, as I spent most of my childhood playing that game at various friend’s houses. However I ran into an issue with the season pass that I purchased too....
  10. How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-install my Microsoft Solitaire collection Premium Edition which will not allow...: Somehow lost my Premium Edition Solitaire Collection and cannot log in when I say I am not a guest. Where can I go to get it re=installed? Do I need to be somewhere else to ask this question? I...