Will nightreign get disc to digital

Discus and support Will nightreign get disc to digital in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I wanna gameshaee with my brother and was wondering submitted by /u/hu-man-person [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hu-man-person, Sep 12, 2026.

  1. Will nightreign get disc to digital

    /u/hu-man-person, Sep 12, 2026
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Digital only console

    Since you still can buy "non-digital" consoles with disc drive, you can still get such a console if you want to keep your disc based games. The consoles with disc drive can also be used to download games digitally.

    As for getting a digital version for your disc purchase, that probably won't happen, as the publishers would face the problem of their game not selling anymore.

    Imagine a person buying the game on disc. Then telling Microsoft, they went digital, get the download version for free, and then sell the disc.

    The new disc owner tells Microsoft they went digital, gets the free download and sells the disc.

    Then the new disc owner tells Microsoft they went digital, gets the free download and sells the disc.

    Then the new disc owner tells Microsoft they went digital, gets the free download and sells the disc.

    Then the new disc owner tells Microsoft they went digital, gets the free download and sells the disc.

    etc...

    Eventually, the whole world owns the game digitally, but the game was really only sold once, causing a huge loss for the game's publisher.

    So if you still want to keep your discs, simply don't buy the all digital version of the Xbox One console.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    Move a game on disk to digital.

    The only way to get your disc game working on the "All digital" edition of the Xbox One is to purchase the game digitally.

    It's not possible to "convert" a disc game to a digital game. Otherwise you could buy a disc, convert it to digital, and sell the disc to someone else who would then convert to digital, sell the disc and so on, until the whole world has the game digitally,
    and only one disc was sold.

    So the only way to get a digital copy of your disc based game would be to buy the game digitally again.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    Fable 3 physical version

    It might be that the game might still use a disc based copy protection besides the serial number, so you'd have to get a disc drive one way or another.

    There is no way to turn your physical disc into a digital download. Otherwise you'd buy the disc, get the digital download for free, sell the disc, the new buyer of the disc gets his free digital download, sells the disc etc.

    So your only option is to either get a way to hook an optical drive to your laptop, or buy the game digitally again where available.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

    Lemme get your opinion on something guys...

    like Rip said.. disc and digital are the same size...

    Disc you can trade in and get back a few bucks...digital is yours forever... You can home console share digital, disc you cannot, you can fast switch without changing disc with digital... disc you need to get up and switch the disc..disc takes up space on
    your shelf.. digital does not...

    all comes down to 2 things... I want to be able to trade in a $60 game for $15 bucks or lend it to my friend and hope I see it again and it looks really good with all that green binders on my shelf...

    or just face the facts and realize discs are soon to be forgotten and get with digital...
  6. IceStorm III Win User

    Halo MCC for Xbox 1 comes out Tuesday 11/11/2014.

    Can you not get it digitally instead of on a disc?

    I wouldn't buy MCC on a disc. The disc only pre-loads the first 45GB. You still have a 15GB to download.

    If you borrow/rent the disc, install, then purchase it digitally, the disc install doesn't have to be deleted. The digital license will take over and you won't need the disc in the console any longer.
Thema:

Will nightreign get disc to digital

Loading...
  1. Will nightreign get disc to digital - Similar Threads - nightreign disc digital

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. What should i do when i cant refund a ELDEN RING NIGHTREIGN when i buyed it yesterday

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should i do when i cant refund a ELDEN RING NIGHTREIGN when i buyed it yesterday: Tell me guis What should i do beacause i have no clue please help me 42898804-d857-4c13-a844-8fa01aaacea8
  7. What happened to Nightreign coming to gamepass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Nightreign coming to gamepass?: I've seen it on 2 different occasions in the coming to gamepass tab coming in the 31st but yet the day has arrived and no Nightreign.Just wanted to know why I got bamboozled. It's very frustrating...
  8. Why did y’all take Elden Ring Nightreign from me almost a month later?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did y’all take Elden Ring Nightreign from me almost a month later?: I woke up today and I go onto my console and see that Nightreign has been taken from my library. I bought the game it’s installed but, it says I don’t own it. I tried to restart my console,...
  9. my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    my preorder of eldenring nightreign disappeared: i preordered nightreign back in February and i preinstalled it on my Xbox but today when i got on my Xbox it said that i no longer owned the game and had to make a another payment? i was not...
  10. Why did Xbox take $60 when I first preordered Elden Ring Nightreign but now that it's about...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Xbox take $60 when I first preordered Elden Ring Nightreign but now that it's about...: I preordered the Elden Ring Nightreign deluxe edition and when I did $59.59 was taken from my account, I even checked if it took it because I've had problems before when buying games that it...